Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Posting this to disturb autisticveganretard: Asian man cooking a camel’s head

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Looks delectable

Should’ve titled it something retarded like “great vegan meat replacement” or something to make sure he clicks

Should’ve titled it something retarded like “great vegan meat replacement” or something to make sure he clicks
Most vegetarians and vegans that I know like watching videos like this, because it reminds them why they stopped eating meat.

I didn’t realize camels were found throughout China.

Chinks will eat anything, jfl

@svgmn1 غيغا اوفر

Are there any videos out there of women fucking camels? I need to know that before I can watch this video.

@svgmn1 غيغا اوفر
احترك الله خلصت الدواب و التفوا عالجمل ياكلون لحمة :feelsrope:
no but ded srs I ate camel meat once and it was a bit salty but it tasted like a mutton/beef hybrid and it had gelatinous texture, way more tender than mutton

go 4 cannibalism :feelsdevil:

Are there any videos out there of women fucking camels? I need to know that before I can watch this video.
:fuk:

what about incel camels :cryfeels:
Incel camels and camelcels are perfectly fine and should not be harmed :feelsautistic:

Total death only for chad camels who kiss and fuck our women.

Chinkcels this desperate to get head.

Thank goodness JewTube has not removed this video yet.

The question is - does eating a camel’s head make one smarter?

This almost makes me wanna go vegan

Chinks will cook anything

Makes me hungry

Is there anything these fuckers dont eat ?