Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Posting own photos online

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Now is norm not doing it for incels, posting photos with your face. But back in my days it was in opposite - do posting lots of pictures in lithuanian sites, for normies to be triggered and to hate men and girls of culture. And it is much easier to do with backup of comrades. But times changing, comrades dispersing and cuckmaxxing, teen girls growing into feminist thots (or just thots), and new generation is hopeless, all what results in hikikomorimaxxing, fatmaxxing, and not even taking new pictures. But I am veteran of picture wars anyway, attacking those normie scum in their teritory by our cultured presense

Last edited:
I see. Nice listen tbh

I'm on it general. What content should be posted?
Photos with your face
Miomio

Incel trait: never taking pictures or looking in mirrors

I think someone leaked them on here right @Napoleon de Geso

I dont do that

I’m not that shy about pictures really. I’m not at all photogenic but I don’t think people really look at my stuff much anyways

I'd rather kill myself, I can't stand the way my face looks in pictures.
So now imagine, how brave I was, posting my pictures, for normies to hate. For so bravery I deserve only finest virgin maidens

So now imagine, how brave I was, posting my pictures, for normies to hate. For so bravery I deserve only finest virgin maidens
Indeed, you have earned it. How was the normies reactions to watching your pics?

Indeed, you have earned it. How was the normies reactions to watching your pics?
Hard to find someone in lithuania (separatist part of Russia), who was hated by normies more than me

I want to see

Post ur pics
Nah, never here (because rules), and not now, because fighting spirit damaged after all shit what happened, special thanks to my former debil "best friend" of noculture
Spitonfag

Interesint story

I look subhuman in pictures especially selfies

i once showed a girl my face and she posted it to a google wall of ugly users from the site i used back then. completely brutal and tried for 2 years to have the group/page deleted and it never worked so fuck google
i then tried to go voice but they also made fun of that too. i am with you general!

i once showed a girl my face and she posted it to a google wall of ugly users from the site i used back then. completely brutal and tried for 2 years to have the group/page deleted and it never worked so fuck google
i then tried to go voice but they also made fun of that too. i am with you general!
Damn, that's why I would never post a pic of myself online.