Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Posting face pic cause idc

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
704E5FF8 94E4 454E BBAF 20A4E95E3127

It’s over for a fat baboon faced nigger like me

true Nordic aryan

I'm 98% sure that's not you because I saw a real pic of you and you look very different.
Post pic with timestamp or gtfo.

Moggs me and you are white

@WØLF You better get on this man for doxxing you :ha..feels:

That ain't you, el abominacio
You have messy hair

Kek

Lol

cool it with the racism

tbh

fr?
Post apic of your hand with timestamp at least, I'm fairly sure you aren't even black.

@WØLF You better get on this man for doxxing you :ha..feels:
:lul:

I unironically mog this boneless subhuman pavement ape to the timbuktu and back threefold. To compare me to this ugly nigger is an insult in itself
big ass nose and you need skin care, other than that you're decent
:soy: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

This is @Broly irl. He’s a well known nosecel and skincel. It goes far deeper than “just take care of your skin bro!”. His collagen and coloring are fundamentally fucked

Last edited:
big nose+big lips=hippo face

Post apic of your hand with timestamp at least, I'm fairly sure you aren't even black.
Site doesn’t let me upload pics i take on my phone
G
:lul:

I unironically mog this boneless subhuman pavement ape to the timbuktu and back threefold. To compare me to this ugly nigger is an insult in itself
:soy: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

This is @Broly irl.
Kek
He’s a skincel. It goes far deeper than “just take care of your skin bro!”. His collagen and coloring are fundamentally fucked
I found his account randomly on IG. He has 50k followers.
big nose+big lips=hippo face
tbh

Mogger, self-ban.

Looksmax would be better for this thread

Pentobarbithal seems to work
But I need a reliable source

Hairline mogs

This is @Broly irl. He’s a well known nosecel and skincel. It goes far deeper than “just take care of your skin bro!”. His collagen and coloring are fundamentally fucked
How can you tell when someone´s collagen is fucked?

Miracle surgery or reincarnation

How can you tell when someone´s collagen is fucked?
Basically when normies ask why you look dead inside or depressed. Wrinkles, ugly tear troughs, saggy skin, creases under your eyes, dark circles. If your skin looks rough, dry, lifeless, wrinkly, pale, not smooth then it’s low collagen

If your skin looks like glowing moist playdough then it’s high collagen

Can you give me a nword pass?

Basically when normies ask why you look dead inside or depressed. Wrinkles, ugly tear troughs, saggy skin, creases under your eyes, dark circles. If your skin looks rough, dry, lifeless, wrinkly, pale, not smooth then it’s low collagen

If your skin looks like glowing moist playdough then it’s high collagen
Do greasy foods affect this in anyway ?

Do greasy foods affect this in anyway?
Yes bro. Unhealthy fats, refined sugar, and goyslop chemicals permeated in junk food leads to a breakdown of collagen and elastin, the proteins that keep skin looking plump, springy and youthful. This damage leads to premature wrinkles, sagging skin, and an overall loss of radiance, making you more of a subhuman than you already are

Yes bro. Unhealthy fats, refined sugar, and goyslop chemicals permeated in junk food leads to a breakdown of collagen and elastin, the proteins that keep skin looking plump, springy and youthful. This damage leads to premature wrinkles, sagging skin, and an overall loss of radiance, making you more of a subhuman than you already are
Jews been fucking me over from all sides tbh:fuk:

NIGGER you easly mog me, hairline is excellent and i bet you NIGGER are atleast 5'9" NIGGER or atleast you'll be in a couple of years. Also, NIGGER, you have nothing wrong than a rhinoplasty and a laser skin smoothering can't fix NIGGER.
NIGGER
maybe you're just a NIGGER that would benefit of a locationmaxx to a non-racist country, maybe, NIGGER...

Jews been fucking me over from all sides tbh:fuk:
Unironically just cut goyslop out of life ASAP and do a dietary overhaul if you must. Subhuman skin genetics are something you have no control over, but eating clean certainly is. I know it’s difficult, but it will be worth it in the end. A few decades from now, many people will suffer from the inevitable long term consequences of a diet formed entirely around processed goyslop, and they won’t realize it until it’s too late because they’re not aware of the blackpilled truth like we are. You need to use your knowledge to your advantage