Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[POSTING AND LEAVING UNTIL A TIME] I'm with psychotic depression, anxiety and insomnia.

• Thread starter Deleted member 40710
  • Start date
Deleted member 40710

Deleted member 40710

Self-banned
-
I live with my narcissistic mom whom's my trigger. I get much sick in that room and she got some psychiatrist and a psychologist to me in 2 days. Should i go and take meds? I don't want to, i'm fucking scared out to take meds. I don't want to hang myself too. Help.

Mentalillness.is :worryfeels:
il_570xN.455967868_8mr9.jpg

how old are you?

Sad that this forum is full of mentally ill kids

Please read this:

Yes. 2016 was much different. I spent hours sitting alone in my room with bottles of urine and sacks of feces because of severe depression/anxiety. I was barely eating and suffering from visual sensory overload/paranoia, which often caused me to curdle into a ball and cry. I received little help for these problems.

Yes. The racepill sent me into a state of extreme rot. I sat in my room with sacks of feces and bottles filled with urine. Thoughts of my inferiority to tall White males nearly pushed me to rope, though I was too unable to do even that. My programming skills..vanished.

It was only through my East Asian ancestry that I was able to relieve myself:

View attachment 575673

View attachment 575674

View attachment 575675

View attachment 575678

I watched every live-stream of DBS.

View attachment 575679

View attachment 575680

View attachment 575681

View attachment 575682

View attachment 575685

It seemed that a "perilous" race of "peculiar Yellows" from the depths of the Far East was needed to offset to offset the racial inferiority realized when a petite White foid decided to prefer White males over the male who was forced to chat with her.

Yes.

Seeing the White "Afternoon" youth arrive and walk in reminded me of my inferiority.

Yes. When I was rotting in my room, I realized the inferiority of the Black race. After bowing to the superior Yellow race, that is(I'm Blasian).

i have no idea what could help.get a rosary and a miraculous medal.that could help ease some of your pain.

how old are you?
20. My mom came back from work as a teatcher and start crying thinking what do i do in my room all day while she is panicking on that school because a student called out her to death or somenthing like It. I Will Go to the therapy.

Please read this:
That's pretty cool. I try to be cool so o don't get to be my depressed version, feel a little narc sometimes too. Hope you are getting well. I watched this series when i was 15 and live with my grandma, watched some CDs from DB, some series until that majin Bull Arch on dbz, after that i've seem until skinny brown majin Bull and then dbgt, all of that last. I liked SAO too. So great series.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back