Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Posting an opinion online that normies disagree with will get you more hate than actually commuting a violent crime

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
TLDR: Running your mouth will get more people pissed at you than actually committing a violent crime
and in some cases will get you more jail time

Being a public person who says their opinion is reserved only for women and maybe normies. NOT for unattractive men.

TLDR: Running your mouth will get more people pissed at you than actually committing a violent crime

Being a public person who says their opinion is reserved only for women and maybe normies. NOT for unattractive men.
Ugly males are supposed to shut up and work.
When we say something, the best thing that might happen is that nobody listens.
Or worse, we get in trouble, just like you say.

Posting an opinion that normies and SJW's don't agree with = CANCELLED

And committing a crime as Chad is fine because Chad is good looking and he will get off easy.

Ugly males are supposed to shut up and work.
When we say something, the best thing that might happen is that nobody listens.
Or worse, we get in trouble, just like you say.

People have been trained to respond with extreme emotions to wrongthink

image-41.png

People have been trained to respond with extreme emotions to wrongthink

image-41.png
heh people are pretty weak these days

even on this board people block you for posting something they don't fully agree with

it's so feminine

Also in line with your post, ever noticed how ITcels are supposedly deeply offended by edgy posts coming from incels (ie just words), but they aren't offended by the horrible atrocities carried out every day by sex havers irl

Words on an obscure forum are more important

even on this board people block you for posting something they don't fully agree with

it's so feminine
I've never understood blocking people. How thin would your skin have to be. This only makes sense against spammers

imagine wasting your day going through a forum full of angry virgins to find something that offends you, post it on some shitty subreddit and think you have achieved something for the day...

Also in line with your post, ever noticed how ITcels are supposedly deeply offended by edgy posts coming from incels (ie just words), but they aren't offended by the horrible atrocities carried out every day by sex havers irl

Words on an obscure forum are more important
Yikes you stupid hateful fucking bigoted piece of shit I'm not mad at you I'm laughing at you! That's why I keep saying all your sites deserve to be taken offline and I spend my time trying to do that :soy:
imagine wasting your day going through a forum full of angry virgins to find something that offends you, post it on some shitty subreddit and think you have achieved something for the day...

it's so feminine
Pretty funny huh seeing all these blocked responses, I ain't blocked no cunt on here as what's the point. No one is wrong or right 100%.

I've posted many many times that homosexuality is a disease. You should watch them seethe. Its funny how they can't tackle any of tge points I make and devolve to using words like "homophobe" as if that proves anything

Simply having some manifesto of serial killers or terrorists makes you the same as them. Imagine now posting "go ER" stuff, or other bullshit, and the thought police and their courts will be over you, to charge you as a "terrorist".

Reds announcer just got blacklisted for life for saying faggot.

If Biden gets in it will be a hate crime

Yup, people got so retarded they care more about words than actions. Many women are like that.

HIGH IQ

Lose your job, your pension, your lifesaving go to lawyers to keep you out of jail. Sell yur kidney for money going to yur protection from those thousands of death threats from the Marxist left and alt right soycucks.

Last edited:
Sell your kidney to buy a remote cabin in montana

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back