Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW posting a girl I think is mid-pubescent and not pre-pubescent so it should be okay to post lewds of her but I figure we should ask the mods

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Toph has dirty feet because she constantly remains in contact with the earth to perceive her surroundings, and because her earthbending constantly throws up dust around her.
Fair.
Toph can build stone fortresses for the babies she births for you anywhere int the world. She's probably a master of gardening too.
It doesn't matter what she's capable of building. If she's not at home the majority of the time then it doesn't matter.
Tell me the worst things you remember Toph doing.
Maybe I forgot them, it has been years.
The worst thing I can remember is how she treated her daughters. She's a terrible parent and it's not unreasonable to assume she's just as bad as a wife. She's whiny even when she's old. Katara, on the other hand, seems more mature overall and is better suited for a long-term relationship.

There needs to be [Wizard32] thread tag. NSFW just doesn't cut it anymore.

It doesn't matter what she's capable of building. If she's not at home the majority of the time then it doesn't matter.
If she earns enough money building castles for muggles that she can hire cooks then I don't really care if she doesn't cook meals for me tbh

The worst thing I can remember is how she treated her daughters. She's a terrible parent and it's not unreasonable to assume she's just as bad as a wife.
I haven't seen all of Legend of Korra TBH but I bet some of that comes from a skewed perspective, I bet Toph has her reasons like secretly protecting the world w/ metalbending just like Sam Lane.

She's whiny even when she's old. Katara, on the other hand, seems more mature overall and is better suited for a long-term relationship.
I'm guessing Toph accomplished more than Katara as an adult though. Maybe in ways we don't perceive.

I had on green sexy girl
Beach
Ball
Ball2

drawings aren't people

I ain’t saying shit, I just got out of prison. :feelskek:

Glowie, glowie, see this thread?
We know it's you, it goes unsaid.
You lurk here thinking you're unseen,
But we're aware, and it's obscene.

Instead of catching terrorists,
You freak out over "misogynists".
Years of training gone to waste,
And now you're here to copypaste.

Glowie, Glowie, you glow so bright.
Your activities are plain in sight.
Go back to where you are not seen,
Like the jail cell of your friend... Epstein.
:feelsLSD:

Glowie, glowie, see this thread?
We know it's you, it goes unsaid.
You lurk here thinking you're unseen,
But we're aware, and it's obscene.

Instead of catching terrorists,
You freak out over "misogynists".
Years of training gone to waste,
And now you're here to copypaste.
I wish I was a Glowie asset then I'd have onahole money
contact me glowies, make me an offer

I wish I was a Glowie asset then I'd have onahole money
contact me glowies, make me an offer
It must be boring being a Fed. All you do is defend the pedos who hired you from random spergs on the internet putting 2 and 2 together.

It must be boring being a Fed. All you do is defend the pedos who hired you from random spergs on the internet putting 2 and 2 together.

If you are addressing me, if I was hired by rich pedophiles to defend them then why do I criticize post-circumcision metzitza?

If you are addressing me, if I was hired by rich pedophiles to defend them then why do I criticize post-circumcision metzitza?
What, no not you, sorry!!!! I meant in general, sorry brocel!!!!! I should have said "all *they* do is..."

What, no not you, sorry!!!! I meant in general, sorry brocel!!!!! I should have said "all *they* do is..."

TBH what Epstein was up to was probably pretty minor compared to what most of the elites are up to, I think they just cancelled+offed him because he made a power play to blackmail people he couldn't handle. AFAIK he was mostly providing high school girls to fuck politicians and prob recorded it so he could blackmail them for statutory rape shit.

Meanwhile we have the rabbinist judaic cult of circumcizing mohels sucking the penis blood from newborn baby boys on a daily basis and normies can't even make themselves accept this reality because they're hypnotized by Epstein bullshit.

I'll give a shit about highschool roasties hoaring themselves out to politicians after we stop this pedophilic practice of genital mutilation, the bearded homosexual baby-molesters are obviously the worse evil and should be prioritized by those who want to stop child abuse.

Probably the only reason this doesn't happen is due to gynocentric misandry where we hate our fellow man, foids hate men, so nobody gives a shit. There's no instinctive revulsion that motivates people to stop it.

If you had a cult of men who were ritualistically cutting off the labia of newborn girls and sucking the blood from the wounds, do you really think we'd tolerate that to continue existing, much less venerate them to the tops of our institutions and say they're victims?

TBH what Epstein was up to was probably pretty minor compared to what most of the elites are up to, I think they just cancelled+offed him because he made a power play to blackmail people he couldn't handle. AFAIK he was mostly providing high school girls to fuck politicians and prob recorded it so he could blackmail them for statutory rape shit.

Meanwhile we have the rabbinist judaic cult of circumcizing mohels sucking the penis blood from newborn baby boys on a daily basis and normies can't even make themselves accept this reality because they're hypnotized by Epstein bullshit.

I'll give a shit about highschool roasties hoaring themselves out to politicians after we stop this pedophilic practice of genital mutilation, the bearded homosexual baby-molesters are obviously the worse evil and should be prioritized by those who want to stop child abuse.

Probably the only reason this doesn't happen is due to gynocentric misandry where we hate our fellow man, foids hate men, so nobody gives a shit. There's no instinctive revulsion that motivates people to stop it.

If you had a cult of men who were ritualistically cutting off the labia of newborn girls and sucking the blood from the wounds, do you really think we'd tolerate that to continue existing, much less venerate them to the tops of our institutions and say they're victims?
High IQ and legit blackpill :bigbrain:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back