Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Post your worst experience with a femoid

xMadcelx

xMadcelx

Recruit
★★
I know this has been posted before, but it makes an interesting read.

For me it was in primary school when the foids would play 'infected' one of them would rub my head and they'd run around from the one who touched my head, if she touched anyone else they'd become the 'infected' and everyone would run from them

When I was 15, I was a sophomore in High School and I had just gone from being a fatlet to a lanklet. I had a bit more confidence than usual.

On the first day of 10th grade, we were assigned seats. I had to sit next to this annoying normie tard who kept talking about how he was going to "have fun" seeing his girlfriend on the weekend. I wanted to punch him but I ignored him. Anyway, two weeks into the new school year a 9/10 chick swapped seats with him to sit next to me. She then said I was her boyfriend and that we were "going out".

When I finally got the balls to actually ask her out she laughed in my face and said she was "only kidding".

First time I realized you have to beat women at their own game. View them as disposable objects.

A girl stole my kitkat bar after she falsely accused me of forging my signature.

After that 2 long semesters of us arguing over me doing my homework or having my mother do it for me and whether or not I cheated on test began and she almost always one. I almost failed the class because of her.

1. I was sitting on the patio with a friend and a foid, the foid pointed out a pimple on my face.

2. Overheard a foid call me ugly.

3. Played spin the bottle at a party in the 8th grade. Foid refused to kiss me when the bottle met the two of us, because it would be "weird".

Those are what I can remember.

On the first day of 10th grade, we were assigned seats. I had to sit next to this annoying normie tard who kept talking about how he was going to "have fun" seeing his girlfriend on the weekend. I wanted to punch him but I ignored him. Anyway, two weeks into the new school year a 9/10 chick swapped seats with him to sit next to me. She then said I was her boyfriend and that we were "going out".

When I finally got the balls to actually ask her out she laughed in my face and said she was "only kidding".

First time I realized you have to beat women at their own game. View them as disposable objects.
honestly this is not brutal at all not even close to bad imo to the things ive lived, at least she talked to you and didnt call you an abomination

A oneitis once said to her friends: "Something like THAT has a crush on me" while pointing at me.

Honestly, anytime a girl fauxflirts is the worst, it means they don't even see you as a human. Unfortunately there are dozens of those experiences.

A female stacy beat me up (she pulled my hair and pushed me to the ground) and I did nothing to stop it. I was a manlet back then.
She also destroyed my confidence by saying: "you are so ugly, dumb and weak. Nothing good in you." I came back home crying my eyes out that day.

honestly this is not brutal at all not even close to bad imo to the things ive lived, at least she talked to you and didnt call you an abomination
At the time it sucked but as I've lived 10+ years since then I've been through worse. I just thought I'd post my "first".

For me it was in primary school when the foids would play 'infected' one of them would rub my head and they'd run around from the one who touched my head, if she touched anyone else they'd become the 'infected' and everyone would run from them
That's some major ER fuel.

I told a friend that I had a crush on a girl. He told her and she basically started crying in disgust in front of everyone.

I got totally ignored by girls in primary school. If a girl rubs your head, you are at least somewhat attractive.

feel free to share
- Going to add people who I thought were friends but they didn't accept because their "girlfriend" didn't want me on their list.
- Getting totally ignored by higher tier girls when I introduce myself. Once I start yelling "HELLO" they notice -- but I only do that to be a dick at that point.

I have to think for more specific ones. Give me some time. My first obviously stood out the most though.
I got totally ignored by girls in primary school. If a girl rubs your head, you are at least somewhat attractive.
I kissed a girl in 3rd grade. It doesn't count for shit.

If i tell you all my Bad experiences... I can write a book about 200 Pages.

1. Random femoids on streets just Call me ugly because of my nose i can tell you 100 stories about it

2. Femoids ignore me its like i dont exist when im outside

3. My family even tells me im ugly af

One time during short 5 min school break my jewish girl classmate went to nearly store to buy drinks and asked me to accompany her, i agreed. When we was about to go back, heavy rain suddenly started, and we couldn't wait out, as we had to return.

We got fully wet in rain, and once we were finally back, another my classmate, ugly and short girl maked fun of me "hey, at least you've finally just washed up your hair", and started laughting. Jewish girl, although she was wet too, started laughting as well.

Everything was perfect with my hygiene, bitches were just assuming it's not because i was ugly. Fucking cunts.

Last edited:
If i tell you all my Bad experiences... I can write a book about 200 Pages.

1. Random femoids on streets just Call me ugly because of my nose i can tell you 100 stories about it

2. Femoids ignore me its like i dont exist when im outside

3. My family even tells me im ugly af
God damn, how ugly you got to be for your family to actually say that?
Truecel af?
Wait..... Aren't you like 15?

There was also this time when I had this crush on a girl and I dropped hints for 2 straight weeks. I got tired of that so I convinced her to play "who would you rather date" and if not for the fact that the school has a retarded and deformed class I would have been last. Out of, like 4-500 kids. When she finally picked up she laughed and left.

And then this one time this girl almost tricked me into running away and then nearly got me arrested with her apology present. She then framed me for trying to take her bra off. This experience completely put me off black girls.

One time during short 5 min school break my jewish girl classmate went to nearly store to buy drinks and asked me to accompany her, i agreed. When we was about to go back, heavy rain suddenly started, and we couldn't wait out, as we had to return.

We got fully wet in rain, and once we were finally back, another my classmate, ugly and short girl maked fun of me "hey, at least you've finally just washed up your hair", and started laughting. Jewish girl, although she was wet too, started laughting as well.

Everything was perfect with my hygiene, bitches was just assuming it's not because i was ugly. Fucking cunts.
Yeah one thing that annoys me is when people assume I have "greasy" hair just because it's long.

I kissed a girl in 3rd grade. It doesn't count for shit.
Yeah it does count. In 3rd grade I was fat and had gyno. I was absolutely reviled by all the girls because of it. They all ignored the fuck out of me. If one was kissing you, that means you are not a subhuman. Most likely just mentalcel.

God damn, how ugly you got to be for your family to actually say that?
Truecel af?
Wait..... Aren't you like 15?

Im almost 23... its over tbh tbh... you know i dont like when my family say that to me if they say that i always feel so bad. They laugh about my ugly nose and this hurts a Lot and then they wonder why i dont have friends and im so shy...

Im almost 23... its over tbh tbh... you know i dont like when my family say that to me if they say that i always feel so bad. They laugh about my ugly nose and this hurts a Lot and then they wonder why i dont have friends and im so shy...

Nose job mate, i'm getting one next year and mine isnt even THAT bad.

Yeah it does count. In 3rd grade I was fat and had gyno. I was absolutely reviled by all the girls because of it. They all ignored the fuck out of me. If one was kissing you, that means you are not a subhuman. Most likely just mentalcel.
Lol bro that was 3rd grade. I was actually cute back then looking back on pictures.

Like Macaulay Culkin I've gotten worse as I've aged.

Nose job mate, i'm getting one next year and mine isnt even THAT bad.

I dont fix my nose. Im proud of being blackpilled. Im proud being an incel member.

I dont fix my nose. Im proud of being blackpilled. Im proud being an incel member.
You can still be blackpilled and be working on improving yourself, i'll still be blackpilled even if i ascend (Which i am to do)

I've have a few but I can't remember them fully. My brain suppressed them I think.

In the 6th grade, there was this girl who I had a huge crush on, she was popular and was very attractive. But being naive and ignorant me, I thought I had a chance with her if I was nice, etc. I had some friends back then but we were basically known as nerds and losers. Eventually she got sick of my shit and started talking shit about me to her popular friends which included guys aka the popular skater kids. Those kids started to bully me in PE class and shit (she was dating one of them) and I found out through someone else that she called me short, ugly, and weird looking. When I asked her about this, she denied it and tried to play it off like they were making things up. This was probably my first real blackpill experience.

Not my worst experience, but one of the few that I can look back on and laugh

I have a twitch I get when I’m sleepy, basically either one of my eyes will uncontrollably blink, which can give the illusion of winking.

I was daydreaming in class ready to just go home and pass out on my bed, unbeknownst to me I was staring at a girl. Well the twitch momentarily kicked in and the bitch thought I winked at her, this elicited a disgusted face from her and she said to her friend “umm did you just see that??” Fuuuck I wanted to die then and there.

Not my worst experience, but one of the few that I can look back on and laugh

I have a twitch I get when I’m sleepy, basically either one of my eyes will uncontrollably blink, which can give the illusion of winking.

I was daydreaming in class ready to just go home and pass out on my bed, unbeknownst to be I was staring at a girl. Well the twitch momentarily kicked in and the bitch thought I winked at her, this elicited a disgusted face from her. Fuuuck I wanted to die then and there.
Cope. As a 2/10 you have no hope.

Wow that is just horrible, I would have preferred my life of isolation to what they did to you

When I was 17 and still a virgin. But I had a friend she was 18 and hot. We were good friends sense I was 15 but whenever (I think I tried 3 times) I tried to get close she would be like no, your too young I like older guys sorry, but she was nice enough to just tell me and not freak out or get mad and still be friends. I only ever hung out with my dad and he had a friend and she was his daughter and thats how I met her

But I introduced her to my friend who was younger then me (16) and we just hung out and smoked weed in the woods behind her place. (we lived in acreages in BC beautiful place) they didnt really seem to talk much but when I introduced him she looked a little shy. I didnt think anything of it. I noticed the next day they added each other on facebook. Again I didnt think anything of it "its not like they are talking or anything, she doesnt like younger guys!"

I used to go to her basement window to get her to come hangout or whatever and like a week later I didnt hear much from her she didnt reply to my messages so I went to her window one afternoon to knock on it but before I did I seen her giving my friend a blowjob he was sitting in her chair with his pants on the floor and just remember her on her knees infront of him and her head bobbing I saw from behind so didnt see his dick but seen her head bobbing and her leggings were like half way down her ass wearing a thong

I just walked away and was devastated. I walked away and just remember everything going a bit blurry from the tears. Then anger and hatred with her saying "I dont like younger guys" kept repeating in my head and that image of her bobbing her head on his dick. It hurt BAD, like real bad. I sent her a message on what I seen and she did not reply and I think she was embarrassed but I never seen them again and I tried to move on with my life but that image of her just kept popping into my head and every time felt like I got hit in the gut. Through me into a massive depression and I never had a female friend sense. (Besides my cousin if that counts)

Also I did talk to a friend of hers on occasion on facebook and asked if she still hung out with him about 6 months after this all happened. She said yes and I asked if they have sex she said "I dont know but I imagine considering he sleeps with her sometimes when I stay over"

So yeah. Guy basically got everything I ever wanted with a women I had strong feelings for. I feel that experience totally ruined my life

Last edited:
When I was 17 and still a virgin. But I had a friend she was 18 and hot. We were good friends sense I was 15 but whenever (I think I tried 3 times) I tried to get close she would be like no, your too young I like older guys sorry, but she was nice enough to just tell me and not freak out or get mad and still be friends. I only ever hung out with my dad and he had a friend and she was his daughter and thats how I met her

But I introduced her to my friend who was younger then me (16) and we just hung out and smoked weed in the woods behind her place. (we lived in acreages in BC beautiful place) they didnt really seem to talk much but when I introduced him she looked a little shy. I didnt think anything of it. I noticed the next day they added each other on facebook. Again I didnt think anything of it "its not like they are talking or anything, she doesnt like younger guys!"

I used to go to her basement window to get her to come hangout or whatever and like a week later I didnt hear much from her she didnt reply to my messages so I went to her window one afternoon to knock on it but before I did I seen her giving my friend a blowjob he was sitting in her chair with his pants on the floor and just remember her on her knees infront of him and her head bobbing I saw from behind so didnt see his dick but seen her head bobbing and her leggings were like half way down her ass wearing a thong

I just walked away and was devastated. I walked away and just remember everything going a bit blurry from the tears. Then anger and hatred with her saying "I dont like younger guys" kept repeating in my head and that image of her bobbing her head on his dick. It hurt BAD, like real bad. I sent her a message on what I seen and she did not reply and I think she was embarrassed but I never seen them again and I tried to move on with my life but that image of her just kept popping into my head and every time felt like I got hit in the gut. Through me into a massive depression and I never had a female friend sense. (Besides my cousin if that counts)
This is why I don't have friends.

Wtf I can't remember ANY experience with women. It's beyond over...

no dude it wasnt like 'aww hes cute ima rub hes head' it was more like they had this vile disgusting face while doing so

Was on st Patrick's day in the bar and for no reason a foid starting attacking me by slapping and scraping,so I defended myself and punched her making the roastie fall back on her chair

May not be the worst but one that stung pretty bad for me, had a girl that I had asked out for a drink tell me "Why do you think you are entitled to my attention!" then walked away.