Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post your PC specs here.

K

KvltWarrior98

Banned
-
Share your gaming PC specs here, and let us discuss some gaming!

Let me start first (and don't hate on me for gaming on a laptop).

Intel Core i7 7700HQ @3.5Ghz
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 / 6GB VRAM
16GB DDR4 RAM

Admitedly I mostly play old RPG's, various FPS and strategy games (CIV V, Total War...).

Your laptop mogs my laptop to oblivion. What a Chad he is.

Nothing because my pc stopped working

FeminismsCancer said:
Your laptop mogs my laptop to oblivion. What a Chad he is.

ASUS RoG GL703VM

KvltWarrior98 said:
ASUS RoG GL703VM

Vaio, 8 gb, i5-2450M 2.5 ghz, 160 gb SSD, AMD GPU 512 mb, win 10

FeminismsCancer said:
Vaio, 8 gb, i5-2450M 2.5 ghz, 160 gb SSD, AMD GPU 512 mb, win 10

The CPU is decent and the 8gb of ram are more than enough, though, indeed, the GPU is kind of weak. But, let me guess, it's from around 2012-2013? Your laptop would have slayed back then.

KvltWarrior98 said:
The CPU is decent and the 8gb of ram are more than enough, though, indeed, the GPU is kind of weak. But, let me guess, it's from around 2012-2013? Your laptop would have slayed back then.

Yup exactly right lol
Tbh it's still the best PC I've ever had, still boots fast and reacts immediately.
I'm not a gamer so the rest doesn't matter.

FeminismsCancer said:
Yup exactly right lol
Tbh it's still the best PC I've ever had, still boots fast and reacts immediately.
I'm not a gamer so the rest doesn't matter.

Considering you do not use it for gaming, it is just perfect in that case. With it's specs it will last you a long time even from now on...

KvltWarrior98 said:
Considering you do not use it for gaming, it is just perfect in that case. With it's specs it will last you a long time even from now on...

SSD is the best thing after sex lol. All my past PCs ended up desperately slow.
Thank goodness for Windows since 7 too.

FeminismsCancer said:
SSD is the best thing after sex lol. All my past PCs ended up desperately slow.
Thank goodness for Windows since 7 too.

I agree with you on the SSD part, despite using it only to boot up Windows from it (just 120GB of it). And I agree with you on the optimization and overall quality of Windows 10, as it is in all ways superior to 7 (not to speak of the failure that was 8...).

Have you seen the new type of memory Intel advertised for some months? Optane.

That thing is way faster than SSD (reaching almost RAM levels of fast), the shit is insane... by the Gods how fast technology advanced in the last 15 years, it was like yesterday that 1GB of RAM was overkill and there was no use for video cards with more than 256 MB of memory; not to mention that nobody heard back then of CPU's with more than 1 core...

Facade said:
Nothing because my pc stopped working

Fakecel. Incels always have a working pc to play on

It runs just cause 3 like shit but most of the games i play are some of the older games so they run well.

I don't mind it.

ryzen 1500x, 12gb ram, gtx 1060 msi armor,

I built it this summer and regret it tbh

I don't need so much power to play cs go

KvltWarrior98 said:
I agree with you on the SSD part, despite using it only to boot up Windows from it (just 120GB of it). And I agree with you on the optimization and overall quality of Windows 10, as it is in all ways superior to 7 (not to speak of the failure that was 8...).

Have you seen the new type of memory Intel advertised for some months? Optane.

That thing is way faster than SSD (reaching almost RAM levels of fast), the shit is insane... by the Gods how fast technology advanced in the last 15 years, it was like yesterday that 1GB of RAM was overkill and there was no use for video cards with more than 256 MB of memory; not to mention that nobody heard back then of CPU's with more than 1 core...

Oh I actually meant Windows 7 was the vast improvement over anything before it.
vista sucked monkey ass despite being the first to have a compositing window manager. XP was a security farce and slow.
Windows 10 is probably better at kernel level but the looks suck compared to 7.
I will look up Optane, hadn't heard of it.

uninstall said:
I built it this summer and regret it tbh

Feels bad man!

FeminismsCancer said:
Windows 10 is probably better at kernel level but the looks suck compared to 7.

I actually enjoy the look and feel of it, but I guess that is just an unpopular opinion?

KvltWarrior98 said:
Feels bad man!

I actually enjoy the look and feel of it, but I guess that is just an unpopular opinion?

I'm sort of getting used to it as every OS has a flat look now but I did prefer the glass look.

FeminismsCancer said:
I'm sort of getting used to it as every OS has a flat look now but I did prefer the glass look.

I was always down with minimalistic looking designs, that's probably why I enjoy 10, but yeah, I can understand what you mean with the good looks of Win 7, it was a vast improvement from the bland XP.

Well, to each it's own I guess.

KvltWarrior98 said:
I was always down with minimalistic looking designs, that's probably why I enjoy 10, but yeah, I can understand what you mean with the good looks of Win 7, it was a vast improvement from the bland XP.

Well, to each it's own I guess.

As far as minimalistic looks I liked Windows 2000 and 3.1 lol.
XP had a bit of a Nintendo-game looks to it.

LOL. MOGGED TO DEATH.

Lenovo ideapad. Z-series. Vintage 2012. Main laptop.
Core i7 3520M 2.9GHz. Nvidia GT 635M graphics. 8GB DDR3 RAM. 500GB SSD. Windows 7.

HP G62 - Vintage 2010. Work/Personal
Core i7 620M 2.6GHz. Intel graphics. 4GB DDR3 RAM, 256GB SSD. Windows 7/Ubuntu dual boot.
This system is less stable because i have all sorts of weird software and drivers on it for work. I also use it if i need my system to do some hard work or if it needs to be on and connected to the internet to do something for a few days.

Lenovo Thinkpad R61 - Work/project
Core 2 Duo. 2GHz. 3GB RAM. 160GB HDD. Windows XP/Ubuntu dual boot.
I run some old software and other dodgy stuff for work on this system. I also use it with my oscilloscopes. I blew up another old HP G62 with an AMD processor a few years ago doing something similar and i also delaminated the motherboard around one of my USB's programing a chip when the shitty Chinese board i was using shorted and sent current the wrong way... Also got brake cleaner on it and had to replace the screen because the solvent ate it away.

I also have a Samsung NC10 netbook i use sometimes for projects. A bulky Windows XP Fujisu-Siemens tower with a Pentium 4 on XP i also use sometimes.