Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Post your own suicidefuel memories

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
When I was a little kid I went to dancing class once and they made one girl dance with me.... She looked at her friends in disgusting when she was dancing with me and she looked at me weird, never forget.

A girl in high school came up to my face close and then started shouting "look at his face loloo look at his face !!"

Two subhuman girls straight up said I had a "nice six pack but an ugly face", one of them had no eyebrows and another one was fat as fuck then 5 minutes later the girl with no eyebrows came up to my friend offering him a blow job unironically, this shit stuck with me and it will probs be stuck with me for a life time.

My "friend" insulting my acne when I had it severely, that also killed my self esteem.

I remember I wanted to socialize on kik, I had longer haircut back then and I looked worse.. So I posted my kik username for anyone to add me.. Some femoid adds me and asks why am I so ugly... like really. It might have also been a sociopath playing with my emotions because why would she do that type of shit randomly? Aaahh right it's a femoid.

I have more memories and I might post more when I am gonna remember some.
No wonder chads and chadlites are happy people, because they don't have negative memories like these.

legit all my life is suicide fuel

If foids are calling you ugly the rest of us dont stand a chance in hell

Ive always actively avoided anything that will cause me suifuel

>go to """party"""
>I was 14 at the time
>Ask out a 3/10 roastie I had a crush on
>She agrees to go on a date with me
>Extremely happy
>Go to the toilet
>Come back
>She and Chad are tongue fucking each others throat

I got blackpilled at a young age.

When I was 12yo at the end of the final school year in primary school there was a large amount of concentrated blackpill fed to me. The most popular girl of my class held a party to celebrate the end of primary school, it was called a 'fuif' in dutch. The whole class was invited, first party that I ever drank alcohol at.

At some point during the ending of the evening, we were all told to go to the dancefloor because the girl wanted everyone to dance with a partner for her. 'Schuifelen' it's called in dutch, just slow romantic dancing with a girl.

Everyone started pairing up and soon I was the only guy left without a female parter, while there were still 3 females without partners on the dancefloor aswell. They looked at me, disgusted, shook their head and stepped to the side of the dancefloor.

I got a pitydance from the stacy hosting the party for 10 seconds after that, just lol.

YOU ARE LITERALLY CHADLITE LMFAO
Doesn't mean he looked like that when he was younger. It's much more important to be atleast average from the age of 10-18 than afterwards for proper mental development.

Doesn't mean he looked like that when he was younger. It's much more important to be atleast average from the age of 10-18 than afterwards for proper mental development.

true. preteens/teens is important for mental development.

What does Weed look like?

BTW, I got too many stories. Too many.

One is basically, I was into this girl for about 2 years. She was attracted to my friends - who weren't attracted to her. I showed interest in her but she always swatted me away like a fly. Once, I bought her a ring. I was 11 yo btw - and she accepted to "date" me. HAPPY DAYS!

But she didn't talk to me after that and within 3 days she dumped me. I asked for the ring back and she said she lost it.

Just lol at not being goodlooking. It literally determines your whole life from a young age.

What does Weed look like?

BTW, I got too many stories. Too many.

One is basically, I was into this girl for about 2 years. She was attracted to my friends - who weren't attracted to her. I showed interest in her but she always swatted me away like a fly. Once, I bought her a ring. I was 11 yo btw - and she accepted to "date" me. HAPPY DAYS!

But she didn't talk to me after that and within 3 days she dumped me. I asked for the ring back and she said she lost it.

Just lol at not being goodlooking. It literally determines your whole life from a young age.

they say hes chadlite but he admits its all angle frauding, i think @KyloRen vouches for him and says he actually about avg

In middle school a student shot himself and some cunt said she thought I was the one to die

they say hes chadlite but he admits its all angle frauding, i think @KyloRen vouches for him and says he actually about avg

lol@this fucking community.

*takes chadlite pic*
*gets complimented*
*denies it represents his looks IRL*

lol@this fucking community.

*takes chadlite pic*
*gets complimented*
*denies it represents his looks IRL*

I vouch that he has a recessed chin which is clearly visible through shadow. Not visible in the pic which was posted.

He's 4.0-5.0/10.0 in my book (which isn't bad). Capability of getting to 6.0 with surgery and bulking up.

I vouch that he has a recessed chin which is clearly visible through shadow. Not visible in the pic which was posted.

He's 4.0-5.0/10.0 in my book (which isn't bad). Capability of getting to 6.0 with surgery and bulking up.
You need to have some copypasta at this point
:feelsautistic:

>ask out middle school oneitis at dance, like in the movies
>she says "sorry but no"
>6'0 tall white chad "friend" asks her out 10 minutes later
>she says "yes"
>cry listening to One Piece Ending 8 until I fall asleep
>later that week, football tryout roster is released
>me and said chad friend both try out for same position
>Chad friend gets spot on football team, despite having worse skillset
>Coach offers me the waterboy position
>Accepts like a beta

>she says "sorry but no"
>she says "yes"
>Accepts like a beta
R U D Y

>she says "sorry but no"
>she says "yes"
>Accepts like a beta
Holy shit dude...

This is one of the saddest threads on this board :/

everytime i got bullied in middle school was suicide fuel. those experiences hurt the worst. getting bullied by jailbaits

Weed, stop LARPing. I can imagine those stories happened to your subhuman friend maybe, but the one thing we do know about you is that your face is 100% attractive. Not Chad-tier, but at least Chadlite.

When I was 12yo at the end of the final school year in primary school there was a large amount of concentrated blackpill fed to me. The most popular girl of my class held a party to celebrate the end of primary school, it was called a 'fuif' in dutch. The whole class was invited, first party that I ever drank alcohol at.

At some point during the ending of the evening, we were all told to go to the dancefloor because the girl wanted everyone to dance with a partner for her. 'Schuifelen' it's called in dutch, just slow romantic dancing with a girl.

Everyone started pairing up and soon I was the only guy left without a female parter, while there were still 3 females without partners on the dancefloor aswell. They looked at me, disgusted, shook their head and stepped to the side of the dancefloor.

I got a pitydance from the stacy hosting the party for 10 seconds after that, just lol.
I visited Amsterdam when I was like in 7th grade and African guys on the street tried to sell me ecstasy.

It's over for nederlandscels

When I was a teenager, my cousin came to stay with us for a few weeks. She made a new friend and brought her over. I had a crush on her friend. She seemed nice, until we went to throw a basketball outside. The friend threw it at my crotch and when I didn't fall over in pain as she suspected, she said "looks like he doesn't have anything to hit." I was floored. She said it so calmly and didn't even say my name - I was just "he." I knew then I was destined to end up at a place like this some day.

You look like a chad though

I would, but it might take a while to describe my entire life.

Too many...
- Got rejected by a female, she only asked me if i ever looked myself in the mirror. That was her way to say "no". I still fucking hate her, even if i had some kind of crush on her.
- Orbit a dozen of girls over the years just to recieve their hate, let them manipulate me and never got any kind of validation (let alone sex) Watching them let themselves get raped by Chad 20 mins after meeting him, while im waiting my turn since weeks or months ago. Once, could hear a girl i orbited and a Chad (who whas studying in order to be a fucking doctor) mocking me. She was litteraly trying to make him laugh so she could fuck him, and the most funny thing she knew was my face, my behaviour, my social weirdness... I dont know why, but i cried for hours... A different girl i orbited, a german ugly bitch (i had to speak with her in english) used me for weeks like his slave. I helped her with litteraly everything, from shopping to uni, and when i finally asked her to date, she fucking laughed at me like it was a fucking joke. When she noticed that i was serious and that it hurt a lot, she tried to fake some empathy and asked for more of my time and money. But After that i stopped any communication with her. I usually isolate myself after rejection, its too much for me.
- The embarrasment every young girl feels when i stare at them (not trying to be creepy). I hate to buy at most stores because most workers are young females that mock me without even opening their mouths. Yesterday i went ouside, had to buy at the supermarket, and while paying some food, i noticed that the cashier (young stupid ugly femoid) had a smile while talking to every other customer (old men and women mostly) but could not even try to smile at me, or even look at me twice, while its my turn to pay just because i look at her more than 2 seconds. I felt so fucking sad.
Ive always actively avoided anything that will cause me suifuel
Same... At least since i gave up... also, i tend to forget all the femoid-related shit that happened to me throughout my life. I almost forgot the faces, conversations and situatuons i was with foids that rejected me. Brainfog doesnt help either....

>Tfw when didn't get to fuck her