Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Post your heroes in this thread

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
★★
Those guys are saints for me :feelsdevil:

1. Timoty Mcveigh and Terry Nichols
0_FILE-PHOTO-OF-TIMOTHY-MCVEIGH.jpg

050703_nichols_vsml_3p.jpg

2. Ted Kaczynski
images

3. Adam Lanza
images

4. Cho Seung Hui
images

Where is GØD in this list my Son?

I no longer have heroes, only some figures whose merit I recognize

I'm too burned out to worship anyone

I no longer have heroes, only some figures whose merit I recognize

I'm too burned out to worship anyone
These men are the ones who give me the necessary inspiration fuel for a incel like me do something in the future. They are just inspiration for me to take revenge from soyciety (in gta 5).

I would say Hitler if it weren't for the fact that he was a Nordic Chad cocksucker, too cucked

Happy Birthday

I would say Hitler if it weren't for the fact that he was a Nordic Chad cocksucker, too cucked

Happy Birthday
Hitler was a looksmatches idealist, he just wanted to preserve the aryan stacys for the chads.

A bunch of faggots who killed a bunch of faggots

1. Seung-Hui Cho
2. Ted Kacynski
3. Ilnaz Renatovich Galyaviev Илназ Галәвиев (my namesake)
4. Brenton Tarrant

David Bellavia. A US Army infantryman in the early 2000's who became a medal of honor recipient for saving his fireteam during the Second Battle of Fallujah. He enlisted after his house was robbed. He had a shotgun pointed at the robbers but was too scared to do anything. He decided to man up and became an infantryman shortly afterwards. Guy has a serious pair of balls, regardless of how retarded the Iraq war was.
Medal of Honor announced for soldier who fought through three floors of  insurgents in Fallujah

1. Saint Hamudi
Saint Hamudi

2. Saint Oreoman
Saint Oreoman

David Bellavia. A US Army infantryman in the early 2000's who became a medal of honor recipient for saving his fireteam during the Second Battle of Fallujah. He enlisted after his house was robbed. He had a shotgun pointed at the robbers but was too scared to do anything. He decided to man up and became an infantryman shortly afterwards. Guy has a serious pair of balls, regardless of how retarded the Iraq war was.
Medal of Honor announced for soldier who fought through three floors of  insurgents in Fallujah
Bellavia is known where I am locally. I normally don't care about military guys, but his story is an inspiring one. Now he's a right-wing radio talking head here.

Saint Wilkes, Messiah Sam, Uncle Ted

Heroising mass murderers. I remember when I was 14.

IMG 1190

David Sonboly (GERMAN-IRANIAN POWAHHHHHHHH)

IMG 1192

Stephen A. Marshall

IMG 1189

Louis Beam (Who I mean when I speak positively of Christians)

Last edited:
IMG 1180

And of course, The Lightning And The Sun.

I would bet all the money in my bank account that a lot of "18 year olds" here are actually 14-16
Probably. But genuine autism levels are high on here as well.

ER
Alek Mikassan
Hitler
KKK

1 Saint Omar Mateen
2 Saint Dylan Roof
3 Saint Juraj Krajcik
4 Saint Eric Harris
5 Saint Elliot Rodger

Jesus. Ain't cool with murder and feel going ER does a lot more harm than good.