Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post your gaming setup

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
here is mine
IMG 1849

IMG 1835

IMG 2670

looks like youve been gooning with the semen stains on the carpet

All a man needs

clean room!
ty. the only thing "dirty" are the stains on the rug from the previous tenants. idk. my mom did everything to try and get them out but they don't come out. we don't care anyways since we rent

i vacuum twice a week and wipe down my desk daily

similar to yours but with 2 monitors and a bunch of plates everywhere on my table.

ty. the only thing "dirty" are the stains on the rug from the previous tenants. idk. my mom did everything to try and get them out but they don't come out. we don't care anyways since we rent

i vacuum twice a week and wipe down my desk daily
thinking about getting some posters?
a room needs to be ones temple, i feel bad when its uncleaned, i want posters too

RTX 3080ti
Ryzen 9 5900x
24gb ram
4tb HDD
1TB NVME

3 monitors

Feel scammed, My 4TB seagate aint even 4TB same with the other HDDs

Last edited:
I love the minimalism on this one.
Very clean, very functional, no redundant decoration slop.
yeah the minimalism is on purpose. ty

RTX 3080ti
Ryzen 9 5900x
24gb ram
4tb HDD
1TB NVME

3 monitors

View attachment 1199646

Feel scammed, My 4TB seagate aint even 4TB same with the other HDDs
its interested why that is, i actually looked this up before and found this

View: https://youtu.be/M04JlWTRQEA?si=kxzmEXB2rL9QDhY0

if you dont wanna watch; storage manufacturers use different units of data than OS's; Windows use gibibytes, manufacturers use gigabytes

for my specs:
7900XTX
R7 7800X3D
64GB RAM
7 TB M.2 NVME(4+2+1)_
1 Monitor (obv)

got photos of your setup?

thinking about getting some posters?
a room needs to be ones temple, i feel bad when its uncleaned, i want posters too
i feel like as a boring worthless incel i feel like my interest arent worth displaying in my room.

PC:
RTX4060
I9-13900K
1 TB samsung SSD
32GB RAM

Screen:
2560x1600
240hz

Inputs:
Logitech MX mechanical mini
Logitech MX master 3
Unknown gaming mouse
Standard Xbox controller
Cheap headset

Minimalistic i see
Well at least you dont have much to clean, but that room could BE so much more with shelves.

Heres mine:

2 Windows XPs 32 Bits (Both black cases)
1 Win10 1709 Build x64 (white case on the floor)

All filled with games.

Minimalistic i see
Well at least you dont have much to clean, but that room could BE so much more with shelves.

Heres mine:

2 Windows XPs 32 Bits (Both black cases)
1 Win10 1709 Build x64 (white case on the floor)

All filled with games.
i went ultra minimalistic because i think i am a pathetic incel and anything i like doesnt deserve to be displayed in my room.

i love your setup though. it looks super comfy, and this drawer i am jealous of

i can see pokemon emerald, sapphire, ruby, and firered . as well as super mario bros 2. fuck the memories i have.

did you ever play DKC, DKC2, Yoshis Island, or Mario vs. Donkey Kong ?

PC:
RTX4060
I9-13900K
1 TB samsung SSD
32GB RAM

Screen:
2560x1600
240hz

Inputs:
Logitech MX mechanical mini
Logitech MX master 3
Unknown gaming mouse
Standard Xbox controller
Cheap headset
got a photo?

i went ultra minimalistic because i think i am a pathetic incel and anything i like doesnt deserve to be displayed in my room.

i love your setup though. it looks super comfy, and this drawer i am jealous of
View attachment 1199669
i can see pokemon emerald, sapphire, ruby, and firered . as well as super mario bros 2. fuck the memories i have.

did you ever play DKC, DKC2, or Mario vs. Donkey Kong ?

Thanks man.

Nope none of those games though, ive also never had a N64 or GameCube.
Just a SNES and GBA.

My favorite game on the SNES is F-Zero, followed by Demons Crest, and Super Mario ALL Stars.

On the GBA, my Emerald cartridge has Over 400 hours, all with the silver Battle Frontier symbols, Gold... Is another story! The AI is vengeful.

Lol i was never into Donkey Kong, but i understand the appeal.

Thanks man.

Nope none of those games though, ive also never had a N64 or GameCube.
Just a SNES and GBA.

My favorite game on the SNES is F-Zero, followed by Demons Crest, and Super Mario ALL Stars.

On the GBA, my Emerald cartridge has Over 400 hours, all with the silver Battle Frontier symbols, Gold... Is another story! The AI is vengeful.

Lol i was never into Donkey Kong, but i understand the appeal.
i just find the platforming to be really fun, and the pixel art in DKC and DKC2 are absolutely top tier. as a kid its super fun

I think I had maxxed out Pokemon Platinum at 999 hours for my DS. I was addicted to pokemon as a kid

Pokemon Gen 3 (R/S/E) felt so special. My sister had pokemon emerald and would rarely let me play it, and it felt like.. This is gonna sound dumb but like I stepped into a new world. the art, the pokemon, the music. It was just stellar. I barely got to paly it so I view it like a special treasure now.

i just find the platforming to be really fun, and the pixel art in DKC and DKC2 are absolutely top tier. as a kid its super fun

I think I had maxxed out Pokemon Platinum at 999 hours for my DS. I was addicted to pokemon as a kid

Pokemon Gen 3 (R/S/E) felt so special. My sister had pokemon emerald and would rarely let me play it, and it felt like.. This is gonna sound dumb but like I stepped into a new world. the art, the pokemon, the music. It was just stellar. I barely got to paly it so I view it like a special treasure now.
Lol the Gen3 is the ONLY One i give a shit, 2nd also because of Fire Red and Leaf Green.

Lugia and Mewtwo are awesome

The remakes they Did, cannot compare with the original games

This is all I’ve got. It’s a decent i7 processor equipped HP omen gaming laptop
IMG 3348

nice tractor
Thanks. It’s a 1948 Ford 8n tractor that my father and I fixed up after it sat for 15 years because the rear wheels were bad and new ones were too expensive. In 2022, we bought a nearly identical tractor with a bad engine to use for parts to fix up the good one. The good tractor runs, drives, and can plow. The junk tractor is on the other side of the garage getting stripped of the good parts

Did you drag your ass on the carpet?

how long have you had the 13900k? have you seen it slow down? i saw a video saying 13th and 14th gen are degrading in speed
About a year. Performance hasn't decreased in my experience.

Did you drag your ass on the carpet?
it was like that from the previous tenants. carpet has been thoroughly washed and vacuumed and those stains are just there.

10/10 i would live in this room for the rest of my life

It's worth if you stay at home most of the time.
Yeah
I just need to find a good one
Im going to buy a vr too

Im going to have so many copes for awhile since Ill be able to play pretty much any game I want and mod them too

Yeah
I just need to find a good one
Im going to buy a vr too

Im going to have so many copes for awhile since Ill be able to play pretty much any game I want and mod them too
If you want VR then you would have to spend extra on very powerful build because VR headsets use high resolution

If you want VR then you would have to spend extra on very powerful build because VR headsets use high resolution
Maybe I will just get a normal vr then instead of the ones you have to use with a pc

Maybe I will just get a normal vr then instead of the ones you have to use with a pc
For watching videos i think it's fine, but for gaming it would be demanding

For watching videos i think it's fine, but for gaming it would be demanding
I need to look into it more I dont really know much about any of this shit but since I have money rn Im just trying to get all the copes I always wanted but couldn’t afford when I was younger