Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post your gaming setup

I would post it but it has a lot of cum tissues, unwashed dishes I would need to clean up.

20230716 182152 02

build your own? or prebuilt?
Prebuilt
I have no idea How to do any of this shit

Im just hoping to be able to get one where I can mod and play whatever games I want for A decent price

My friend bought a preowned one recently For 400 that Is good so I might do the same

how much space left out of your 7tbs?

Prebuilt
I have no idea How to do any of this shit

Im just hoping to be able to get one where I can mod and play whatever games I want for A decent price

My friend bought a preowned one recently For 400 that Is good so I might do the same
I built my own. i don't blame you for getting a prebuilt if you don't want a fucked up system or risk messing up something and spending 40+ hours watching youtube videos of how to build and component compatability, it's a good way to go

as for modding, i suggest getting 32gb ram minimum and 14gb vram minimum. rest is up to you

what chair do you have is it good for your back?

i have a few new parts just sitting unopened because i have no desire to finish it jfl

I built my own. i don't blame you for getting a prebuilt if you don't want a fucked up system or risk messing up something and spending 40+ hours watching youtube videos of how to build and component compatability, it's a good way to go

as for modding, i suggest getting 32gb ram minimum and 14gb vram minimum. rest is up to you
Okay thanks

what chair do you have is it good for your back?
it's an all mesh office chair. any office chair is good though. they are designed to be sat in for very long periods of time comfortably