Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post your favorite kung fu/fighting movies

It kind of sounds familiar. Was it an 80's or 90's movie?

In the second matrix morpheous should've pulled out the blackpill on neo, and made him go ER.
Can't recommend enough. Imo they still hold up, especially the first one. It was revolutionary, many of the movies, books, anime that came after derived from it.
Even the things we say here can be traced back to it. "Seeing through the matrix" of dating market and foid lies. Bluepillers so dependent on the system they will fight to defend it.

Not sure... it did seem old but I don't remember how old. Probably 80s but not sure.
Damn, I don't think I know it, I thought it would be on the newer side.
so you consider wuxia also as kungfu? i think there is a big difference
It doesn't have to be kung fu, they can be any kind of fighting movies.
Can't recommend enough. Imo they still hold up, especially the first one. It was revolutionary, many of the movies, books, anime that came after derived from it.
Even the things we say here can be traced back to it. "Seeing through the matrix" of dating market and foid lies. Bluepillers so dependent on the system they will fight to defend it.
I remember in that movie seeing a clip of a guy who got red pilled and was trying to get bluepilled again, if I saw that now I'd be pretty angry at how cucked he is for not being able to handle reality.

I used to like Jackie Chan movies, mostly because the stunts add a technical aspect to the film that compensates for the... erm, rather absurd scripts.

I thought the film took inspiration from some anime and not the other way around.

The first movie still holds up today, but i could do without the bizarre sequels. The Wachowski brothers are kind of a one hit wonder for me and the fact both of them ended up becoming trannies shows the mental degradation caused by their sudden success was real.

Last edited:
I used to like Jackie Chan movies, mostly because the stunts add a technical aspect to the film that compensates for the... erm, rather absurd scripts.
I think rush hour was his first movie where the script wasn't retarded.

I thought the film took inspiration from some anime and not the other way around.

The first movie still holds up today, but i could do without the bizarre sequels. The Wachowski brothers are kind of a one hit wonder for me and the fact both of them ended up becoming trannies shows the mental degradation caused by their sudden success was real.
Yeah it was Ghost in the Shell. Though its obvious that the brothers read a lot of manga. What I was trying to say was many media products today wouldn't exist if not for what Matrix brought to the table.

Yeah, but the fights and stunts weren't among his best, as if to compensate. When i saw it i thought it was because he was starting to get old (he was in his mid 40s), but then he made this that same year so i guess not:
Maybe the bigger companies didn't want to take that much of a risk. It can also be because that movie was from china, and they didn't have to worry about being sued over there a lot.

This is the only raid I've seen.

First one was the best in my opinion.