Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post your favorite kung fu/fighting movies

kung fu panda

ip man (all of the movies)

Those are some good recommendations, I never watched any of those except some of the matrix, and one ip man.
first kung fu panda is unironically good

Those are some good recommendations, I never watched any of those except some of the matrix, and one ip man.
the next ip man are decent, you might even like wuxia which is chinese fantasy shit

I won't be surprised, jack black is pretty funny.

Thanks for reminding me to finish IP man, I never heard of wuxia but it seems like crouching tiger.
Have fun, its like crouching tiger with magical moves and what not

Have fun, its like crouching tiger with magical moves and what not
Based. I wish we had magic powers so we can enter tinder hq and beat the shit out of everyone in the building, then make them delete the app.

Based. I wish we had magic powers so we can enter tinder hq and beat the shit out of everyone in the building, then make them delete the app.
:feelskek: :feelskek: i wish some hackercels launch a mass botnet attack against instagram, tinder etc jfl

:feelskek: :feelskek: i wish some hackercels launch a mass botnet attack against instagram, tinder etc jfl
When this place has a million members I bet we'll have some hackercels who'll be willing to do that after they take the blackpill.

When this place has a million members I bet we'll have some hackercels who'll be willing to do that after they take the blackpill.
we'd all be banned by that time lmao
UGI04r9.gif

ip man is ricecel cope but its fun to watch tbh

the first one was the best

Love these films

Nothing better than the raid

Best knife fight, there is some kali fighting too.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9nxsUc6KrQ

That was an epic fight. The boss died in a funny way.

Love these films

The ninja assassin movie looks crazy, seems like a horror movie instead of a fighting movie. The witch movie looks good too, at least she beat up a chang.

Lol, the bat stuck to his jaw. Nice fight. I have to see all these movies.
Nothing better than the raid
This is the only raid I've seen.

Old kung fu movies and rap go well together, I think wu tang are the first to do it.
Screen Shot 2020 07 09 at 24303 AM

The most bizarre jackie chan movie scene I'll always remember is when a guy got thrown in a wood chipper, in the movie rumble in the bronx.

Last edited:
That was an epic fight. The boss died in a funny way.

The ninja assassin movie looks crazy, seems like a horror movie instead of a fighting movie. The witch movie looks good too, at least she beat up a chang.

Lol, the bat stuck to his jaw. Nice fight. I have to see all these movies.

This is the only raid I've seen.

Old kung fu movies and rap go well together, I think wu tang are the first to do it.

View attachment 287421

The most bizarre jackie chan movie scene I'll always remember is when a guy got thrown in a wood chipper, in the movie rumble in the bronx.
I like Kung Fu movies from the 60's and 70's, they kind of went to shit in the 80's and made a comeback in the 90's.

My childhood was smoking blunts alone and watching old Shaw Brothers movies.

I like Kung Fu movies from the 60's and 70's, they kind of went to shit in the 80's and made a comeback in the 90's.

My childhood was smoking blunts alone and watching old Shaw Brothers movies.
That's a based childhood, I didn't start smoking weed until I was 18. How old were you when you started? I like the 90's fighting movies the best, but the new ones that were posted here might be better if I watch them.

That's a based childhood, I didn't start smoking weed until I was 18. How old were you when you started? I like the 90's fighting movies the best, but the new ones that were posted here might be better if I watch them.
I started smoking weed around 10 but I never bought it until I was around 11-12. Basically the only shitty time for Kung Fu movies was the 80's they are good now. Ong Bak and The Raid are good too.

idk that many tbh I should watch some tho

anything with JCVD.
I remember when I was a kid any time I'd see a van dam or Steven Segal movie on TV I'd freak out from excirement. I liked them more than Jackie chan and cuck Norris.

Based fight scene, from the preview picture I thought he was mark Wahlberg.
I started smoking weed around 10 but I never bought it until I was around 11-12. Basically the only shitty time for Kung Fu movies was the 80's they are good now. Ong Bak and The Raid are good too.
I started buying at 21, that's when I started smoking daily. Ong bak is a good one, I would've added it if i remembered the name. I guess in the 80's they were more focused on their hair and MTV than making decent kung fu movies.

never liked norris tbh, JCVM is the shit tbh, Steven Segal is cool too.
I liked norris only when he was in a Bruce Lee movie getting his ass kicked, and another movie that was ok called sidekicks, but it had some comedy in it. Norris is too serious and isn't that rememberable.

I would recommend the Matrix sequels even as flawed as they are, I still enjoy them as they expand on what was established in the first Matrix movie.

I would recommend the Matrix sequels even as flawed as they are, I still enjoy them as they expand on what was established in the first Matrix movie.
Until now I still didn't see any matrix movie, even though they're old a lot of people say they're good. Hopefully I'll check them out soon.

Does anyone know the name of that Kung Fu movie in which a couple of guys defeat the entire Chinese army using those long sticks? It contained scenes like the MC making a vase exploud just by shaking the water inside with circular motions and he destroying a brick wall by kicking a ball onto it. Most people in the movie have that classic Shaopin hairstyle, shaven in the front and long hair with a braid in the back.

I watched that as a kid and tried to find it again but no success.

Ip man 1 and 2
The matrix
Ong Bak(if you wanna see muay thai style)
Kill bill
Bloodsport
Drunken master series(classic jackie)
Shanghai noon/knight
Fist of legend
Until now I still didn't see any matrix movie, even though they're old a lot of people say they're good. Hopefully I'll check them out soon.
Wow. That's literally where bluepill/redpill came from.
idk that many tbh I should watch some tho
These were the shit back in the day youngcel

Does anyone know the name of that Kung Fu movie in which a couple of guys defeat the entire Chinese army using those long sticks? It contained scenes like the MC making a vase exploud just by shaking the water inside with circular motions and he destroying a brick wall by kicking a ball onto it. Most people in the movie have that classic Shaopin hairstyle, shaven in the front and long hair with a braid in the back.

I watched that as a kid and tried to find it again but no success.
It kind of sounds familiar. Was it an 80's or 90's movie?
Wow. That's literally where bluepill/redpill came from.
In the second matrix morpheous should've pulled out the blackpill on neo, and made him go ER.

It kind of sounds familiar. Was it an 80's or 90's movie?
Not sure... it did seem old but I don't remember how old. Probably 80s but not sure.

so you consider wuxia also as kungfu? i think there is a big difference