Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Post your favorite .is users

thank you a lot of people dont like them but i have had a few ppl dm me saying they like what i post
You're welcome. Keep up the good posts.

Nobody. If you use this forum you really shouldn't expect people to like you.
95% of people here are stupid, I don't even mean that as an insult, it's just an observation, so there's no real reason to be proud of being liked around here.

Ironically, my favorite users aren't even posting so much, because they are smart and realized how pointless it is.
Why the fuck would anyone with an IQ above 65 waste his time to make lenghty posts on a forum, where 95% of the userbase doesn't give a fuck anyways and is only here to shitpost and spam? It doesn't really make sense.
Dude, I wasted HOURS writing lengthy essays about why height is the most important trait, backed it up with facts and science, just to read another "face > height" thread by some retarded greycel who doesn't provide facts or evidence every other day. It's FUCKING USELESS.

@Lv99_BixNood is the only user on this site whose posts I follow and actively search after. I might actually leave this site if he gets banned or stops posting :feelskek:

Truecel trait: no one mentions you here

Dick riding thread, but also kind of wholesome.

@Hoodedn1inja20
@METALMILITA88
@Substitute Subhuman
@El Brujo
@InMinecraft
@Ray
@Zer0/∞
these are a few

I’m even a loser on a incel forum :feels:

I like @faded his angry post are funny. even though he’s a dirty kike

I like @faded his angry post are funny. even though he’s a dirty kike
Thank you Goyim
Although you Watch yourself with the antisemitism though you don’t want to have an (((accident))) do you :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping: