Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Post your favorite .is users

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★

@BlkPillPres he has based takes and advises.

@lemon21 he's takes are pretty grounded.

@Chingaquedito he taught me alongside BlkPress that gore is a good cope when you get humilliated by normies.

@El Enemigo always points out what is wet water and also has based takes.

@Zer0/∞ taught me that things could always be worse.

@bagofshit99 based advises.

@turbosperg I like how he brings to the table inpopular blackpill data like dual mating strategy.

@HighTGymcel he's schizo edits are funny. I may take inspiration for them for a project I've been writting.

@Lux his BBC posts are funny :feelskek::feelskek: but I really value his strive and arguments to defend having sex with underage girls.

@Genetic Error always working to improve in the most grounded ways.

@Meus he used to have a lot of threads. Sone of them contradictory each other but I really liked he's thread of 'Foids are designed to be raped'.

@Mainländer I know he's banned but also had pretty grounded takes. Used to think he was a volcel until I checked one of his videos where his rejected by sheebons despite be 6'. :fuk:

@Mecoja pretty grounded takes. Surely height>face.

@thespanishcel he's threads at the Longue are pretty interesting.

@RoastieBeef it has been funny the material he brings from new outlets.

Last edited:
@Don Vito for making another one of these circlejerk threads

@jerkjocky the bastard was always mad but stayed rational, users in here always screamed for help in a corner when confronted by him :forcedsmile:

@Deleted Member ######

all based feetcels

@METALMILITA88

@Lycan

@Substitute Subhuman

@bigantennaemay1

@CroatianManlet

@98GoinOnDead

@yez

@METALMILITA88

@Lycan

@Substitute Subhuman

@bigantennaemay1

@CroatianManlet

@98GoinOnDead

@yez
I'm honored to be among your favorites. You're also one of my favorites

dick riding thread

Everyone except fakecels

Every nigga who knows Height>Face, they the real ones.

@BlkPillPres he has based takes and advises.

@lemon21 he's takes are pretty grounded.

@Chingaquedito he taught me alongside BlkPress that gore is a good cope when you get humilliated by normies.

@El Enemigo always points out what is wet water and also has based takes.

@Zer0/∞ taught me that things could always be worse.

@bagofshit99 based advises.

@turbosperg I like how he brings to the table inpopular blackpill data like dual mating strategy.

@HighTGymcel he's schizo edits are funny. I may take inspiration for them for a project I've been writting.

@Lux his BBC posts are funny :feelskek::feelskek: but I really value his strive and arguments to defend having sex with underage girls.

@Genetic Error always working to improve in the most grounded ways.

@Meus he used to have a lot of threads. Sone of them contradictory each other but I really liked he's thread of 'Foids are designed to be raped'.

@Mainländer I know he's banned but also had pretty grounded takes. Used to think he was a volcel until I checked one of his videos where his rejected by sheebons despite be 6'. :fuk:

@Mecoja pretty grounded takes. Surely height>face.

@thespanishcel he's threads at the Longue are pretty interesting.

@RoastieBeef it has been funny the material he brings from new outlets.
What I don’t get is why you’re basically blowing @BlkPillPres here while in your other thread you say you hate his loyal and most ardent disciple, follower and fan @IncelKing? :feelshehe:

Oh and for anyone that may be curious to know yes @Mainländer is banned but I believe he asked me for such many months ago because he needed to rest from the forum for a while, so eventually I’m sure he’ll be back. :feelzez:

@Mainländer yeah and @MarquisDeSade because he knows whats gonna happen.

Everyone with an anime avi because those people are based

What I don’t get is why you’re basically blowing @BlkPillPres here while in your other thread you say you hate his loyal and most ardent disciple, follower and fan @IncelKing? :feelshehe:
Are you sure you aren't a female mod?, because I only see women trying to do "catty" shit like this. This was a straight up female response :feelswhat:. It literally looks like you're trying to start drama like a woman.

Last edited:
@Lux cause god tier kek posts.
@Zer0/∞ cause NT pilled

when I saw 2022 at the top I thought that implied that you'd made some previously. Brutal 2022celpill

@sergeantincel

based truecel even tho I was only a lurker when he got banned

Nobody likes me :fuk:

Are you sure you aren't a female mod?, because I only see women trying to do "catty" shit like this. This was a straight up female response :feelswhat:. It literally looks like you're trying to start drama like a woman.
Awww shit. :feelshaha:

Loving the (psychological) projection here from the most shit stirring, most hated (via statistical fact) drama queen, female energy possessing user on the entire website! :feelskek:

Seriously thanks for the laugh brah. :feelsokman:

@HiddenUzer
@mentalcel1
@Chubacabracel

@Saint Cho and it's not even close

Loving the (psychological) projection here from the most shit stirring
I make threads, people come in them to argue with me. I don't stir shit, I point out the shit on the forum, a hit dog will holler.

You go around actively trying to start drama by '@' users.

If you can't see the difference, that's a testament to your female mindset.

You also seem to be enjoying it a little too much when you use emojis like this ":feelshehe:"

We need to add this emoji the forum for your personal usage:
Yas

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm surprised you don't finish off your sentences with "yaaaaaasssssss queeeeennnn" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

@SadBoy888 For despising Zhou Chang-Xiang for whining about being 6'2" in the Netherlands

I make threads, people come in them to argue with me. I don't stir shit, I point out the shit on the forum, a hit dog will holler.

You go around actively trying to start drama by '@' users.

If you can't see the difference, that's a testament to your female mindset.

You also seem to be enjoying it a little too much when you use emojis like this ":feelshehe:"

We need to add this emoji the forum for your personal usage:
View attachment 644753
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm surprised you don't finish off your sentences with "yaaaaaasssssss queeeeennnn" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
That you even had such an emoji stored somewhere on your harddrive only proves my point about you and your feminine energy “girlfriend”. :feelskek:

That you even had such an emoji stored somewhere on your harddrive only proves my point about you and your feminine energy “girlfriend”. :feelskek:
:feelstastyman:
Doesn't know what google search is.

@Lv99_BixNood is the only user on this site whose posts I follow and actively search after. I might actually leave this site if he gets banned or stops posting :feelskek:

No @currycel102 ?

@Chad for being a slayer and admin. We can learn a lot from him

Incel worship thread. Ban this nigga. :feelshaha:

Nah, it's @Fat Link obviously, he da man round ere. :chad:

Realistically, no one. I don't put people on a pedestal anymore.

@calimero @Deleted User 34301 - me, I have some great threads on my old account

@shii410 - keeping nuanced shitposting alive

@Mentally lost cel - can really empahsize with his stories

@Fat Link - based god

@mistersinister - funny threads about STEM back in the day

@Zer0/∞ - high IQ and NT pilled

Probably more people who I cant think of right now

@Deadgeneration