Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Post your Dream Guitar?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Mine is Gibson 1958 Les paul junior double cutaway. Just a single p90 pickup, and a volume and tone knob to keep things simple and a well designed guitar.

@Mainländer @Nautica1983

Attachments

• 5D95DA26-E867-44F3-8814-ECD9A2CEE2C5.jpg
    5D95DA26-E867-44F3-8814-ECD9A2CEE2C5.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 20
I like the classical model of the Gibson Les Paul the best.

Second place would be the Explorer Dave Grohl used to play in the early FF days.

And third place would be the SG model. It's not as pretty IMO but I learned to play the guitar with an epiphone SG someone from a band I know left with me for more than one year, so I have fond memories of it.

I like thick fretboards and thick strings. I had to record my album with a Stratocaster and 0.9 strings (because I don't own an electric guitar ATM, had to use my friend's guitar). It's tough not to touch the neighbor strings with the fingers of your left hand with such a thin fretboard, especially when playing open chords. I had this problem with my old acoustic guitar as well, my new one is much better to play.

Last edited:
I like the classical model of the Gibson Les Paul the best.

View attachment 421192View attachment 421199

Second place would be the Explorer Dave Grohl used to play in the early FF days.

View attachment 421194View attachment 421195

And third place would be the SG model. It's not as pretty IMO but I learned to play the guitar with an epiphone SG someone from a band I know left with me for more than one year, so I have fond memories of it.

View attachment 421198

I like thick fretboards and thick strings. I had to record my album with a Stratocaster and 0.9 strings (because I don't own an electric guitar ATM, had to use my friend's guitar). It's tough not to touch the neighbor strings with the fingers of your left hand with such a thin fretboard, especially when playing open chords. I had this problem with my old acoustic guitar as well, my new one is much better to play.
Weird, I thought thin frets were easier to play. Also, have you played a Gibson, Is it worth the price?

Weird, I thought thin frets were easier to play. Also, have you played a Gibson, Is it worth the price?
I have played a Les Paul, but I think it was Epihone and not Gibson. It was long ago. I particularly don't notice much different between brands like that. I think it's better to get the model you want from an inexpensive brand.

I think the Strato is easier to play if you mostly do power chords, but my songs usually have a lot of weird open chords.

Can't post as there are no pictures of it.

My 50€ guitar. It's shit but it's MY shit

Kurt cobain Jaguar. Jaguars are badass. I own one but it’s shit cause I’m not willing to spend more than 300 on anything unnecessary rn.

It's over for musical instrumentcels.

E9F8FE7A 2966 4AAB 90A2 B985C482922D

But in all seriousness;

F84B0C2D 38B4 4479 A9B1 DF0A413E069F

Dean Dimebag DXR Dixie Rebel Eletric Guitar as Pantera is one of my favorite bands.
mainly rock
It's over for musical instrumentcels.
Cool, what kind of music do you play on the bass? Jazz, rock, classical or pop?

I have played a Les Paul, but I think it was Epihone and not Gibson. It was long ago. I particularly don't notice much different between brands like that. I think it's better to get the model you want from an inexpensive brand.

I think the Strato is easier to play if you mostly do power chords, but my songs usually have a lot of weird open chords.
Mine is Gibson 1958 Les paul junior double cutaway. Just a single p90 pickup, and a volume and tone knob to keep things simple and a well designed guitar.

@Mainländer @Nautica1983

Last edited:

@Mainländer @Nautica1983
I think I already have my dream guitar, the one on the left. Only problem is theirs no whammy bar. The one on my right is my first guitar.
IMG 20210319 151157

A Dean 79 Flying V is all I really wanted. But when I upgrade in the future I'm gonna get this one

I think I already have my dream guitar, the one on the left. Only problem is theirs no whammy bar. The one on my right is my first guitar.
View attachment 425008

A Dean 79 Flying V is all I really wanted. But when I upgrade in the future I'm gonna get this one

View attachment 425009
Really cool, what's the name of the keyboard in the pic? It looks cool too with drum pads.

For me it would have to be the Geddy Lee Fender jazz bass. It's on the pricy side but dope none the less.

gavih6gcazswgeigs994.jpg

Gibson es 335 ice tea burst. I have one and it was very expensive ngl tbh

gavih6gcazswgeigs994.jpg

Gibson es 335 ice tea burst. I have one and it was very expensive ngl tbh
That is one beautiful guitar. I am pretty sure it sounds amazing too.

Really cool, what's the name of the keyboard in the pic? It looks cool too with drum pads.
Thanks. It's called the Arturia 88 Essential midi.