Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Post Your Desktop Wallpaper

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Desktop

If you post the wallpaper without the desktop you're a sissy.

If you post the wallpaper without the desktop you're a sissy.
:feelsbadman:

I’ll just have to deal with being called a sissy. Here’s my wallpaper.
6FBFA205 1152 465E BE0B 918950A5B822

n101Q7n.png

I'll clean it up soon.

8HbRq0dBhgWwQTTyB0orPFQrTo8fd3VLGRsenD0nro_nN6cfg-MNnRLMYV718jyHGMRpkdHdTP4VoOEkbwXszelB_-a-xoMNuHKeoR2yPkCV5xi5S2NNlczkuQpKQ8reccMo2w-J

Keep it clean

Desktopcleanlinessmogs me :feelsbadman:

please, do a folder for all your games.
I fixed it, but I left all the shortcuts for my old games there because I like to just click and play.
dmIuypI.png

put Itune and Norton with steam and spotify and remove it from your desktop please
6C418MWXA80OVKarGXXG_srdLhFI8F4VtAe6g3Ll3bFqYtE2A-oiVwrGnBDdaUqfyDpF3l-ZD4ehqzH-6zoeRkksZyZ_z2WTkKY411Y-wajTm5U40fQyfqYcpv_375Fbxbd-5ugF

Done. Don't need them them on the taskbar though.

I fixed it, but I left all the shortcuts for my old games there because I like to just click and play.
dmIuypI.png

I love it too but I prefer to keep the desktop the most cleaner possible and just search my thing on my main folder "tout" ("all" in english)

and the other are on my steam list

6C418MWXA80OVKarGXXG_srdLhFI8F4VtAe6g3Ll3bFqYtE2A-oiVwrGnBDdaUqfyDpF3l-ZD4ehqzH-6zoeRkksZyZ_z2WTkKY411Y-wajTm5U40fQyfqYcpv_375Fbxbd-5ugF

Done. Don't need them them on the taskbar though.

thanks

easier on my eyes
C6cbe1219adc523e7085b0c85f283919

K

Attachments

• IMG_2593.JPG
    IMG_2593.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
ePSXe and PCSX2, what more could a man need?
Yeah, I was playing this gem called Gungrave for PS2 today. Never even heard of it but it's awesome and edgy.

I sometimes play it, it's a childhood game of mine. You can add my account if you want too, my username is fzst
Alright I will!

MV5BMzQ1OTY2NjctNjZkMC00MmEwLWIxMzAtYTIzM2ZkM2UwNzFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI4ODg2Mjc@._V1_.jpg

It's a screencap from a Japanese horror movie where a psychopathic, but handsome, high school teacher who pulls a Columbine.

As a homage to the values I was taught growing up. I need to organize the icons though.
Desktop Background

I am using animated wallpapers no idea how to send those here

136.jpg

reminds me of forgotten history, that one day I too after I die will be lost in history, all I did in life will not be remembered

feels :feelscry:

Well OK...

Desktop102018 2

Last edited:
As a homage to the values I was taught growing up. I need to organize the icons though.
View attachment 58026

@Chris_Jones

Try this.

452a75_6386807.jpg

Linux Mint is probably the best distro. I tried it out on a USB boot but when I installed it I couldn't get my Win 7 dual boot to work, messing in BIOS made it so it was only one or the other so I just uninstalled.

@Ritalincel SleazeCoreMaxxed

@ValiantThor2

Just Lol at having shortcuts to websites on your desktops instead of bookmarks. Boomer-tier.

based osrs

@Ritalincel

Runelite

@Hoppipolla

I was expecting some sort of Friends wallpaper.

IMG 6217

linux is shit tbh

@notafed Linux is good for only one reason and that's ricing.

Hang out gijutsu (/g/), some of the riced Linux threads can be cool.

archlinux_desktop_ricing_by_zeradok-d6wpeb7.jpg

Of course you can rice anything but still.

> cheat client

not very based

Beg

I used default for years but these potion timers are really useful for Vorkath.

Easy access to G/E prices, item drop prices, and instant XP per hour calcs are nice too.

Lkz

It's an edited screenshot from La Notte

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back