Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Post work gymceling is pure suicidefuel

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Went there shortly after 4:30 pm and the gym was already full of tall normies/chadlites and whores. Every guy there mogged me and many foids were dressed as if they were coming to swim. Kek wish I could gymcel early in the morning like I used to do but first I need to move out to another city soon.

Yea its best to go early morning or late night.

Early mornings is the best idea

That's why I fear to go to the gym. I prefer doing workout in home

That's why I fear to go to the gym. I prefer doing workout in home
A long legged Becky was doing yoga with her pussy directed at me, fukin boner fuel and depression fuel ngl

Went there shortly after 4:30 pm and the gym was already full of tall normies/chadlites and whores. Every guy there mogged me and many foids were dressed as if they were coming to swim. Kek wish I could gymcel early in the morning like I used to do but first I need to move out to another city soon.
Go at night, like 10ish. Gym is empty.

Thought this about the pump. Would be amazing if you can keep your pump all day but it goes away as soon as you leave the gym.

You guys that go to the gym, are honestly badasses. I mean that.

Seeing hot girls everywhere, and chads doing their thing, while being a subhuman... :feelsbadman:

I don't need more reasons to kill myself, so I just work out at home.

Gyms are pointless. Just work out at home. All you need is an incline bench, and dumbells, and maybe run outdoors.