Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Post wall Stacey commits suicide

• Thread starter ItsOverBuddyBoyos
  • Start date
ItsOverBuddyBoyos

ItsOverBuddyBoyos

Banned
-
Fashion designer Kate Spade has been found dead in her New York apartment.
Police are investigating her death as an apparent suicide.
She was found dead in her Park Avenue apartment in Manhattan at 10:20 local time (14:20 GMT) by her housekeeper, a law enforcement official said.
Spade - who once edited fashion magazine Mademoiselle - was well known as a designer of clothes, shoes, and jewellery, but was best known for her accessory line.

This bitch was selling PURSES for $300-500, more than some wagecucks make in a week. No doubt bought with beta cuck money. :lul:
https://www.katespade.com/handbags/view-all/

Lul had a 13 year old kid too and all the money in the world, JFL at female grip on reality and sanity.
If she was an incel she would have game over'd / flatline'd during the bush administration, and I ain't talking about George W.

Last edited:
Lul had a 13 year old kid too and all the money in the world, JFL at female's grip on reality and sanity.
If she was an incel she would have game over'd / flatline'd during the bush administration, and I ain't talking about George W.

She lost on tutorial island.

Finally found out a fraction of the taste of initial inceldom, and from her pampered life, was too much for them.

Lul had a 13 year old kid too and all the money in the world, JFL at female's grip on reality and sanity.

She would have roped during the Carter administration if she was an incel.

Female depression isn't real.

Not a single tear was shed. Good riddance.

Selfish bitch, didn't even think about her 13 year old daughter, now we'll have another fucked up motherless bitch in the world