Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post stuff that your parents say to you

yea both my parents sit at home all day doing nothing and they are in their 40s. They are paranoid whenever i want to go out and try somethign new, they also discourage me from talking to any relatives. I used to hate it because my mom hates my dads side of the family and vice versa people just get into fights all the time. And I'm sitting here being controlled

Sounds a lot like my parents, except mine are in their 60s and 70s now.

When i tell my mom that i want to kill myself because im short she just laughs and say im just making excuses to not get a job

This. Just lol when parents compare you to some Chads on television. Absolutely ridiculous.

Yeah like they couldnt just pick some average fag out of tv and say this. It always has to be a 6+ to raise your confidence about your looks.

That's not me you retard, and just lol if you think I'm a leftist, communist scum.

Kek, unfortunately too many Arabs fall into leftist propaganda and want to introduce female rights into Arab nations.

When i tell my mom that i want to kill myself because im short she just laughs and say im just making excuses to not get a job
Imagine being 5'6.5" in an area where the average is at least 6 foot.

Mine too when I say to her that because Im too facially ugly and betters stay inside. That this world is cruel to me and I see no motivation to go outside an/or contribute to society in any ways. Im legit ugly not some 4+ lookism fag

If I had a dollar every time I heard this
A Muslim family telling their son to get a gf? Weird @RREEEEEEEEE, isn't it ?

Dude its obvious you're a LARPing fag now. You're not Muslim or from a Muslim family; no one would put his brother pic as profile pic on an incels forum, you curse and lash out at everyone here, your account is new, etc. It's obvious as hell that you're a troll fag.

Dude its obvious you're a LARPing fag now. You're not Muslim or from a Muslim family; no one would put his brother pic as profile pic on an incels forum, you curse and lash out at everyone here, your account is new, etc. It's obvious as hell that you're a troll fag.

Wow you got me man just lol

Kek, unfortunately too many Arabs fall into leftist propaganda and want to introduce female rights into Arab nations.
He's not an Arab or Muslim, he's a trolling LARPing fag.

Sorry to hear that. You know it's over when you were born with a face that not even a mother could love. :feelsrope::kys:
lmao yeah. If not even your mother could love you, then who will, in this world

[physical flaw I didn't even think about]
so much this. fuck my family lmao.

How does on even react to that? Both internally and externally. Not sure how I would feel hearing this.

Depressed I think. A milion times better than personality paroles flying around your ears like a storm of 50.bmg FMJ

not if his family turkish. turks are degen among muslims.

Mine too when I say to her that because Im too facially ugly and betters stay inside. That this world is cruel to me and I see no motivation to go outside an/or contribute to society in any ways. Im legit ugly not some 4+ lookism fag
me too um a 5'2 everything cel, ive told her that i wont get a job and that i dont owe her or my dad nothing because they are subhuman dwarves that should never have childrens and if they dont want to pay for my shit anymore they should buy me a gun and kill me or just buy me a gun and i'll do it myself

Why don't you go out more?When will you get yourself a nice girlfriend?You won't find a girl whilst sitting in your room all day.

FUCK obviously according to these assholes finding a girlfriend is all there is to life,TOO BAD I CANT FUCKING DO IT CAUSE MY HEAD LOOKS LIKE A POTATO YOU SCUMFUCKS.

me too um a 5'2 everything cel, ive told her that i wont get a job and that i dont owe her or my dad nothing because they are subhuman dwarves that should never have childrens and if they dont want to pay for my shit anymore they should buy me a gun and kill me or just buy me a gun and i'll do it myself

Sometimes when she asks stupid questions again and again i just say give me a pistol and one bullet after that shes usually quiet and let me rot in pain and hate

Imagine being 5'6.5" in an area where the average is at least 6 foot.
Imagine being so short that you are below average height in literally every country in the world

Sometimes when she asks stupid questions again and again i just say give me a pistol and one bullet after that shes usually quiet and let me rot in pain and hate
When i was a kid my mom used to always tell me how weird short men (short to her <5'7) and how they arent even man just "boys" and now when i complain about my height she says im just being dramatic, she thinks i forgot all that shit she said

How does on even react to that? Both internally and externally. Not sure how I would feel hearing this.

I don't react because it's what I'm expecting.

When i was a kid my mom used to always tell me how weird short men (short to her <5'7) and how they arent even man just "boys" and now when i complain about my height she says im just being dramatic, she thinks i forgot all that shit she said
How tall is your father?

they don't, since i told them i'm gay

200 IQ strategy tbh, they're off my back now.
I could not get away with this, kek.

Boyo, I'm glad you can tell who the larpers are easily. You beat me to it!

Too many fags LARPing as Muslims here and they give Islam a bad picture and reputation.
Very true, but then again, there's already full-blown Islamophobes on /r/cucktears so f-ck all of them. At least you and I know who the real ones are, brother. ;)

Very true, but then again, there's already full-blown Islamophobes on /r/cucktears so f-ck all of them. At least you and I know who the real ones are, brother. ;)
Me and you and allblueeee and tellem and some others here as well, we're all brothers and we need to expose those LARPers together and have them banned.

Me and you and allblueeee and tellem and some others here as well, we're all brothers and we need to expose those LARPers together and have them banned.

I'm an outcast shitskin, leave me alone tbh fam.

Just lol at not even fitting in on an incel forum, T B H.

My parents are so fucking stupid my father is probably literally retarded

The mods don't care, it's the only downside to using this forum TBH..

"Life is going to be so much better at [new college]. You're going to meet girls there."
"You think you're running out of time but you're not."
"College is the easiest time to meet girls."

And then I graduated college.

They don't want anything other than an arranged marriage for me

"Life is going to be so much better at [new college]. You're going to meet girls there."
"You think you're running out of time but you're not."
"College is the easiest time to meet girls."

And then I graduated college.
Just lol it's so over I feel like killing myself. Suicidal thoughts are multiplied after you miss out on the "college experience"