Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Post small unbelievable personal stories no one believes you

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Im going into the kitchen.

My mother feeds my dog.

Mom takes a small thin carrot says its as big as my penis and feeds it seemingly smiling to the dog

My mother feeds my dog.

Mom takes a small thin carrot says its as big as my penis and feeds it seemingly smiling to the dog
LMAO, wtf is wrong with your mother.

Honestly they are too embarrassing

I got into med school by actually not studying for national exams (how you get into med school in Greece). Got better grades than anyone I know and almost never studied. Nobody believes me except for my father who was nearby the whole time.

There was a kid inside my fucking house and when i saw him he ran away, never found him

I got into med school by actually not studying for national exams (how you get into med school in Greece). Got better grades than anyone I know and almost never studied. Nobody believes me except for my father who was nearby the whole time.
IQ mogs me

IQ mogs me
It's really not because I'm smart, it's because the shit we're forced to study is so basic that anyone can understand it in a couple of months. It's just that the faggots in the exam committee want us to do such stupid shit with what we know in so little time that most people think they have to do practice tests and shit allll the time. If you just understand the material, and you truly know what it's about, no exam can daunt you.

It's really not because I'm smart, it's because the shit we're forced to study is so basic that anyone can understand it in a couple of months. It's just that the faggots in the exam committee want us to do such stupid shit with what we know in so little time that most people think they have to do practice tests and shit allll the time. If you just understand the material, and you truly know what it's about, no exam can daunt you.
every smart person comes up with bs excuses. these results wouldn't be replicable by many people even if they followed same formula harder.

its not really a story but whenever I try to do something and get frustrated I sieze and start slapping/hitting myself on my forehead.

Also one time I was on molly and LSD and I ate my own shit-pretty sure it was laced, more than usual (Because molly in and of itself is basically meth)

Last edited:
its not really a story but whenever I try to do something and get frustrated I sieze and start slapping/hitting myself on my forehead.

Also one time I was on molly and LSD and I ate my own shit
:feelswow:

Passed public uni entrance exam that offers scholarship where there'll be no tuition not building fee without studying at all. Additional story? I didn't take the offer cause the demographic there is 70% guys and my parents wanted me to meet more girls jfl

Passed public uni entrance exam that offers scholarship where there'll be no tuition not building fee without studying at all. Additional story? I didn't take the offer cause the demographic there is 70% guys and my parents wanted me to meet more girls jfl
brutally retarded parents. if a guy can't slay in HS. almost no chance in college

every smart person comes up with bs excuses. these results wouldn't be replicable by many people even if they followed same formula harder.
Its a combination of intelligence and talent I think. Some people are just handy with certain kinds of knowledge

High School freshman Englsih teacher, is explained by the school counselor I have an extreme anxiety disorder. He one day didn't like the way I read my essay out loud, said I sounded like a robot, he mocked me while making the robot sound, I told him, "I don't care", he began to tell everybody "Mr -insert my last name-, doesn't like attention. THEN HERES THE FUCKING CLINCHER, TOLD ME TO LOOK AT HIM, SAID "ASK ME IF I WANT FRIES WITH MY ORDER?" "ASK ME IF I WANT EXTRA FRIES!" EVERYBODY IS LAUGHING. I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY JUST TELLING THIS. I want to do something so bad. FUCKKKK :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I stole 100 Euros from my school bully when i was 13.
he was 2 heads bigger and bullied me every time he saw me. one day we were in a school project and he had 2x50 Euros in his backpack that i looked inside with the intention to steal smth, i saw the money and i took it while he was outside playing soccer. he almost cried because he was so poor and probably wanted to buy smth expensiv but i dont know what because i avoided him all the time

During my dark days in highschool, my psychologist used to passively make fun of my appearance and tried her best not to hide it. When I tried reporting her they all dismissed me by saying she was "just being friendly" while at the same time also trying to hide their snickers, even my own mother didn't believe me. This happened before my failed surgerymaxxing when I was a legit 1/10

Last edited:
I stole 100 Euros from my school bully when i was 13.
he was 2 heads bigger and bullied me every time he saw me. one day we were in a school project and he had 2x50 Euros in his backpack that i looked inside with the intention to steal smth, i saw the money and i took it while he was outside playing soccer. he almost cried because he was so poor and probably wanted to buy smth expensiv but i dont know what because i avoided him all the time
based and you were right to do so

During my dark days in highschool, my psychologist used to passively make fun of my appearance and tried her best not to hide it. When I tried reporting her they all dismissed me by saying she was "just being friendly" while at the same time also trying to hide their snickers, even my own mother didn't believe me. This happened before my failed surgerymaxxing when I was a legit 1/10
I had a psychologist that used to make fun with me about her other patients

Lifefuel, tbh. I passed a lot of honors/AP classes that I pretty much slept through in HS. Didn't go to college because I'm a fucking zombie neet, but that's probably for the better, given some of the experiences I read about here.

My mother feeds my dog.

i talk to my self with imaginary people in my head and end up having the same conversation with people outside

i talk to my self with imaginary people in my head and end up having the same conversation with people outside
Sounds like you can predict social interactions

My mother feeds my dog.

are you a hapa?

Went on a class field trip in elementary school (I believe it was) to the museum in our nearby town.

On the downstairs level I swear I saw the ghost of KFC's Colonel Sander's smiling at me from within one of the rooms.

Yet as unbelievable as this true story of mine is I have to wonder why in the fuck would the colonel want to be in a dusty old museum of all places? Not to mention one to my knowledge never had an exhibit dedicated to him or the KFC fast food chain of which he founded???

Whenever I talk and try to get to know somebody, at least four times in my life, people have put their palm in a stop sign position, and rudely walked away without an excuse. I thought this was normal behavior, until I told this to other people who are more sympathetic/crazy I dont know, but they laughed, and could not believe it.

Whenever I talk and try to get to know somebody, at least four times in my life, people have put their palm in a stop sign position, and rudely walked away without an excuse. I thought this was normal behavior, until I told this to other people who are more sympathetic/crazy I dont know, but they laughed, and could not believe it.

That happened one time to me. Its like getting hit by a sledgehammer

HAHA, usually metrosexual/ liberal elite types do this to me. It's a lot faster and nonchalant, like I meant nothing to them. Not this cool WWE confrontation.

None of the unbelievable shit that happened to me is short -- it's all long as fuck

Wtf kind of dog eats carrots.

wish i had an interesting and unbelievable story to tell, my life is boring as fuck though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back