Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious post-pubescent teenagers aren't children. they're adults.

Girls below 17-18 (around that age) shouldnt pass as adults since when they give birth, its a high risk birth. Uninteresting for anyone who wants kids
More fertile at that age.

Actually, women are done developing at 18 and men are done developing at 22, the latest. If somebody continues developing past that stage they'd probably be on local news for being a 6'4" toddler

Actually, women are done developing at 18 and men are done developing at 22, the latest. If somebody continues developing past that stage they'd probably be on local news for being a 6'4" toddler
women finish puberty at 15-17 and men finish it at 16/17. look it up

women finish puberty at 15-17 and men finish it at 16/17. look it up
Listen here you fucking nigger, if you find me one 20 year old that looks the same as he was when 16 years old I'll tell the prof, ok?

Listen here you fucking nigger, if you find me one 20 year old that looks the same as he was when 16 years old I'll tell the prof, ok?
man some of my 29 year old brother's friends haven't aged. also. at 22 men look a lot younger than they do in their 30s. your argument fails