Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post pics of cars you like V2

46488C03 B9B8 4DF5 B981 64141762A407

driving is impossible for a dyspraxic inkwell subhuman like myself :feelsLSD:

Lamborghini Terzo Millennio​

Festival automobile international 2018 - Lamborghini Terzo Millennio - 015 (cropped).jpg

Tesla Cybertruck Vs. DeLorean: a Battle of the Stainless-Steel Giants

Ultimate car to go ER.

Citroen C4 catus in green colour. In my are there's one guy who owns it and i walk next to it from time to time. It looks really good, but in reality i woudn't buy it. Cart front is too low to the ground
Citro n C4 Cactus Fahrbericht 474x316 5c7dbbb612b63781

Buick Enclave.
2022 Buick Enclave Buyer's Guide: Reviews, Specs, Comparisons

I want a 3 litre Alvis. So I can arrive places looking like this:

Images 13

Fast cars used to excite me, but as I've owned and driven newer and "better" cars, I've realised that driving an old car quickly is much more fun than driving a fast car that just does it all for you.
Meanwhile, you could spend a fortune on the latest Porsche Audi thing, and some kid with a k-swapped turbo civic and a death wish could still smoke you.

So I want something that looks good, feels good and smells good. I don't really care how fast other people are. :smonk:

I want a 3 litre Alvis. So I can arrive places looking like this:

View attachment 506169

Fast cars used to excite me, but as I've owned and driven newer and "better" cars, I've realised that driving an old car quickly is much more fun than driving a fast car that just does it all for you.
Meanwhile, you could spend a fortune on the latest Porsche Audi thing, and some kid with a k-swapped turbo civic and a death wish could still smoke you.

So I want something that looks good, feels good and smells good. I don't really care how fast other people are. :smonk:
gotta get the k swap
IMG 1639