Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post pics of cars you like V2

2010 dodge chromed ram 2500 SEMA special crew cab side view

Again from the 2000s :feelsokman:
Jaguar XJR

Goddammit I'm jealous
The vintage Broncos are too costly for me to get my hands on one in decent shape
it was a rusty shitbox lol, the bronco II is the mini version that sucked, it's most famous for rolling over a lot because the wheelbase was so short

I'm not a fan of cars. I like tools, computers and feet.

it was a rusty shitbox lol, the bronco II is the mini version that sucked, it's most famous for rolling over a lot because the wheelbase was so short
Bronco II wouldn't be ideal for me since I particularly want a 96 model, but if I could get one for free I would be giga-stoked even with its known drawbacks

Bronco II wouldn't be ideal for me since I particularly want a 96 model, but if I could get one for free I would be giga-stoked even with its known drawbacks

1vny8z

Last edited:

1975 Dodge Dart. Also I figured out finally How To Upload A Image Without Saving It To my Phone Epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back