Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post Partum Depression. Caused by not having kids with chad.

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAnZlxwr2Bc

I cannot take credit for the idea, it was at the end of this rehab room video, if anyone has not watched his videos I highly reccomend I have thoroughly enjoyed all his videos so far.

It probably is true though, it would not surprise me if postpartum depression is caused by not having kids with a chad. They go through all that pain just to pump out a betabuxx baby, then they get depressed since it could be a manlet ugly baby that will suffer and make their own life harder etc.

WTF with that foid-apologist tone?

Based ITV enjoyer. Thanks for reminding me of this video - I had it saved for later but then forgot about it.

This makes a lot of sense. I'm sure it plays a significant role here.

WTF with that foid-apologist tone?
I don't think he's painting foids in that good of a light.

I don't think he's painting foids in that good of a light.
I don't trust guys with very low-esteem and he is one. Also, I'm tired of hearing foids' 'struggles' all my life since when I was a kid. Now with their rabid toxic misandry, I'm not gonna give them an inch.

Based ITV enjoyer. Thanks for reminding me of this video - I had it saved for later but then forgot about it.

This makes a lot of sense. I'm sure it plays a significant role here.
Yeah its a good video and I bet it does play some role.
I don't trust guys with very low-esteem and he is one. Also, I'm tired of hearing foids' 'struggles' all my life since when I was a kid. Now with their rabid toxic misandry, I'm not gonna give them an inch.
I don't understand what you mean, the video is foid apologist?

I don't trust guys with very low-esteem and he is one.
He only mentioned the pain caused by birth - that doesn't mean he has low esteem(confidence?). I don't trust "incels" who are confident and skilled socially.

He isn't even justifying or excusing their behaviour, he's just pointing out how conditional their "love" for their kids is.

Also, I'm tired of hearing foids' 'struggles' all my life since when I was a kid.
Same.

Already watched this