Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Post nut clarity

ItsJoever

ItsJoever

Banned
-
There is an idea of me, but I simply am not there. I want to regain a sense of control over my life but everyday I give into this addiction.

Multiple times a day and I can feel my brain rotting. Cannot even derive pleasure from video games or movies at all anymore. I just coom and coom and coom and it never stops.. is this all there is to life?

And I know 2 hours later I'll be horny again and do it again. Then I'll feel this way again. Life sucks.

Read The Easy Peasy Method

Power through it. Fap habits will lower

dnr, another worthless GrAY thread

There is an idea of me, but I simply am not there. I want to regain a sense of control over my life but everyday I give into this addiction.

Multiple times a day and I can feel my brain rotting. Cannot even derive pleasure from video games or movies at all anymore. I just coom and coom and coom and it never stops.. is this all there is to life?

And I know 2 hours later I'll be horny again and do it again. Then I'll feel this way again. Life sucks.
Same dude i dont eat enough food but i cant control myself and coom
and i coom so many fucking loads that ia m left with no energy and i am like a corpse
then i fucking coom again
FUCK THIS SHIT

however many times you do it a day, i suggest you TRIPLE it. you'll go so numb that it'll just stop working. probably.

Chad has a great life fucking females and hanging out with the bros and he doesnt even have to try. He has no idea how you are feeling. Its over