Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Post IQ Test Mensa Norway

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

Isolated from humanity
★★★★

I answered randomly some of the last questions
Mensa iq

Post your results

I got 110-109.

Also, bragging detected. I hope you choke on your food tonight. I wish I could poison you and your whole family (brain damage, thus your fluid intelligence will decrease significantly).

Last edited:
Also, bragging detected. I hope you choke on your food tonight. I wish I could poison you and your whole family.
Okay faggot

97 but i randomly spammed

Screenshot from 2023 11 05 16 51 51

I JUST CLICKED RANDOM SHIT WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING ATHE FUCKING TESTSS
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
joe-biden-head-shake.gif

i got 102 on low-powER mode
a month ago i got 107 on high pERformance mode
edit: just retook it and got 107 again

Last edited:

its enough for me to be Blackpilled and enjoy my copes.

Also, bragging detected. I hope you choke on your food tonight. I wish I could poison you and your whole family (brain damage, thus your fluid intelligence will decrease significantly).
best believe it was not his first try, this my first attempt

I think I got like 110 when I did this, it's nothing to be proud of but I'll take it.

Just did it again and got
again.
It kicked me out at #32 though I didn't know there was a time limit, but tbh at that point it was a guessing game for me anyways so that's fair enough.

it says there is no penalty for questions you answer wrong
play on hardcore, stay true to yourself. you dont answer when you dont know. if you were out in the wild you would be dead.

THE FUCK DO THE NORWEGIANS WANT FROM ME

Did it years ago and got 118

my score is probably lower than it could have been because of all the brainrot occuring from the kike pills

I genuinely can't get past the first "question" in these IQ tests...

I know I'm low IQ, so is not like I'm surprised. Is just embarrassing.

I genuinely can't get past the first "question" in these IQ tests...

I know I'm low IQ, so is not like I'm surprised. Is just embarrassing.
same, i dont have the brainpower to even think

i've done it before and gotten about 108, fucking retard genes

Also, mensa.no is a bad test. Use Mensa Denmark test instead.

Resultat​

Din IQ er beregnet til at være: 109

Beregnet ved brug af spredning 15

only 2 points better than the last one

I think when I first did this test back in hs, I got 120 something, but online tests are inaccurate and plus this only tests pattern recognition abilities. My IQ is low 100 at best.

Resultat​

Din IQ er beregnet til at være: 109

Beregnet ved brug af spredning 15

only 2 points better than the last one
Accurate. You are average, just like I.

I got 500 million IQ. Now I can finally sign up for their group (300$ a month) to show everyone how confirmed smart I am! I am a genius!

Accurate. You are average, just like I.
average iq is garbage
the problem with it is you are born with it, and no amount of brain zapping or delusions of overclocking it will fix it

average iq is garbage
the problem with it is you are born with it, and no amount of brain zapping or delusions of overclocking it will fix it
I also have average IQ, but I work hard to make up for it.

I also have average IQ, but I work hard to make up for it.
Hard work is fake. Mathematics are impossible for me, no matter how much effort I put into it (even paying for an academia doesn't make up for it).

i've done it before and gotten about 108, fucking retard genes
Mine is 1 notch lower, no wonder I lose chess and I couldnt finish puzzle games nor solved a rubicks cube.

How will getting good score get me passive income or prime age girls

Also, mensa.no is a bad test. Use Mensa Denmark test instead.
Got 128. 121 after little sleep a month ago.

Also that’s just matrix reasoning and your FSIQ is made of more domains than this subtest and may as well be totally different (especially if you’re autistic due to overspecialization).

In choosing a career you should first and foremost look at your component scores cause a mathematician with a verbal iq of 160 IQ and a matrix reasoning of 100 IQ would be a bad academic in his field.
IMG-1502.jpg

Got 128. 121 after little sleep.
You're of above-average IQ, most likely. I only scored 109-110 (2 years apart from each mensa.dk test respectively).

You're of above-average IQ, most likely. I only scored 109-110 (2 years apart from each mensa.dk test respectively).
I hope so. My brother was psychologically tested to be in the 99th centile.

In choosing a career you should first and foremost look at your component scores cause a mathematician with a verbal iq of 160 IQ and a matrix reasoning of 100 IQ would be a bad academic in his field.
With an average IQ like mine, I'd be a good truck driver. However, trucking trade is 'periling' due to automation being pushed by the filthy elites with their shitty electric and/or semi-automated trucks.

What a shit time to be alive.

With an average IQ like mine, I'd be a good truck driver. However, trucking trade is 'periling' due to automation being pushed by the filthy elites with their shitty electric and/or semi-automated trucks.

What a shit time to be alive.
I’m pursuing medicine instead of some physics heavy course cause the raw intelligence doesn’t matter that much in that field. Some doctors are genuine midwits.

Got 131 on the norwegian one

IMG-1369.jpg