Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post college life is unbelievably bad, legit can't believe people are ok with this shit

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Now obviously I wasn't fucking slaying in college or doing shit, but ANYTHING is better than wageslavery. It truly is end of the road, a fucking death sentence. To all the 17 year olds on this forum whining about how hard their lives are, you haven't seen anything yet. Wageslavery is fucking HELL. It's the most ridiculous, insane, mind-boggling shit, every fucking morning without exception I just groan and try not to punch a fucking wall it makes me so mad. I have been working 6 years now and in that time there has not been one working day which I wouldn't have skipped given the choice. No exaggeration, it's THAT bad.

Inceldom as a high schooler or whatever may suck but now imagine yourself locked in an office, 10 years older, just as incel only you get to spend several more hours a day doing shit you hate and don't get any vacation. That's "adult" life.

I got used to wageslave life after like a year. The trick is to use the little free time you have well :feelshaha:

Honestly I don't know how people live post-college life. Like, even Chad has to settle down eventually. The idea of settling down with some 25+ year old expired second-hand public toilet and ruining whatever body it has left by making it shit out kids (if you have more than one kid you're more than likely going to have to raise whores) and then slaving away in an office to make money for them, watching yourself slowly wither away and the useless whore you married becoming more and more unfuckable by the day.
I'm going to rope before I am 30.
If I was a Chad i'd rope at 30.
Post-college life is only worth living if you're extremely rich and can fuck young hookers all day.

Just go to gradschool and then do a PhD, become a professor if possible tho its extremelly hard

Now obviously I wasn't fucking slaying in college or doing shit, but ANYTHING is better than wageslavery. It truly is end of the road, a fucking death sentence. To all the 17 year olds on this forum whining about how hard their lives are, you haven't seen anything yet. Wageslavery is fucking HELL. It's the most ridiculous, insane, mind-boggling shit, every fucking morning without exception I just groan and try not to punch a fucking wall it makes me so mad. I have been working 6 years now and in that time there has not been one working day which I wouldn't have skipped given the choice. No exaggeration, it's THAT bad.

Inceldom as a high schooler or whatever may suck but now imagine yourself locked in an office, 10 years older, just as incel only you get to spend several more hours a day doing shit you hate and don't get any vacation. That's "adult" life.
What job do you have? What did you study in university?

Honestly I don't know how people live post-college life. Like, even Chad has to settle down eventually. The idea of settling down with some 25+ year old expired second-hand public toilet and ruining whatever body it has left by making it shit out kids (if you have more than one kid you're more than likely going to have to raise whores) and then slaving away in an office to make money for them, watching yourself slowly wither away and the useless whore you married becoming more and more unfuckable by the day.
I'm going to rope before I am 30.
If I was a Chad i'd rope at 30.
Post-college life is only worth living if you're extremely rich and can fuck young hookers all day.
Lol it really is that bad, in fact nah it's even worse as even betabuxxing is a pipe dream in 2020 lmao. But the thing about watching yourself wither away is so true, i think you need to be bluepilled to actually enjoy life because when you're blackpilled you are aware of all the stages of aging, like when I was 21 I panicked the second I noticed myself norwooding, and now I'm always looking out for signs of aging in my face etc. The saddest thing is even if you can delay the process it's still going to happen, can't stop it just like you can't stop the turn of the tide.

It absolutely blows my mind that there are people who can just happily sit through this shit with a dumb fucking happy expression on their face, completely oblivious to it all. I've been miserable as fuck since I started wageslaving, literally the only happiness I can get is from drugs.

Last edited:
Lol it really is that bad, in fact nah it's even worse as even betabuxxing is a pipe dream in 2020 lmao. But the thing about watching yourself wither away is so true, i
how old are you?

No clue why incels go to college. Just neet like a hikkomori.

Oldcel life is terrible indeed, I get why people do crazy things.

Life is hell from start to finish.

Gym, drawing, reading, music, drugs. Its unironically learning to enjoy the small things. Not like we have a choice tho :feelzez:
Well you seem mentally healthy enough for that.

Well you seem mentally healthy enough for that.
I wasn't giftet with that and it was hard work, but it was worth it. You will never "feel like" doing X or Y. You have to force yourself until it eventually becomes fun or normal to do.

That's why you do a job that you know you will like to do, even if it means working long hours for it for the money you want for copes, though I would rather recommend getting skills than anything else and being self employed or something like that. I'd rather pay no taxes than pay for them, knowing full well where the money is going to half the time, though I'd pay for health care, as does everyone else so I and everyone can get free health service.

No clue why incels go to college. Just neet like a hikkomori.
Because they can't "just neet", obviously. Do you really think I'd do this fucking shit if I didn't have to.
how old are you?
24 lmao what I've seen so far is nothing compared to what's coming at like 30, people just looking fucking ghastly at that age.
I wasn't giftet with that and it was hard work, but it was worth it. You will never "feel like" doing X or Y. You have to force yourself until it eventually becomes fun or normal to do.
Is your "methmaxxed" tag legit? Amphetamines were the only way I could ever get motivated to work.

Last edited:
Because they can't "just neet", obviously. Do you really think I'd do this fucking shit if I didn't have to.
Yeah my dad would kick me out of the house If I didn't choose going college. NEET after HS is impossible for incels unless they have rich family or passive income like neetbux.

I delayed working as long as possible. Normies called me a leech, a loser, etc but I was the last to start wage slaving and I'm proud of that. even now I'm back to neet living with a friend paying rent with covid bux so I didn't even have to work for that either.

I delayed working as long as possible. Normies called me a leech, a loser, etc but I was the last to start wage slaving and I'm proud of that. even now I'm back to neet living with a friend paying rent with covid bux so I didn't even have to work for that either.
Nice, playing it well. "Leech" is such a pathetic insult, it's got so much jealousy in it :feelskek: "how dare you get away with relaxing when i have to slave!!!1".

Normies are so fucking dumb that they view people who don't work as leeches, not their fucking multimillionaire bosses who pay next to no tax and fuck THEM over. Fucking bootlicking scum.

I believe many get through work due to charging up off each other, something extraverted neurotypicals have happen akin to photosynthesis in plants, honestly the thing I detest most about worklife is interacting with others.

You'd think at this point with automation everyone not in a mega exploited third world shithole could do a 20 hour week but capitalism & wealth inequality combined with hyper inflated housing costs.
Nice, playing it well. "Leech" is such a pathetic insult, it's got so much jealousy in it :feelskek: "how dare you get away with relaxing when i have to slave!!!1".

Normies are so fucking dumb that they view people who don't work as leeches, not their fucking multimillionaire bosses who pay next to no tax and fuck THEM over. Fucking bootlicking scum.
People tend to attack those within' reach rather than those they deem their betters.

I believe many get through work due to charging up off each other, something extraverted neurotypicals have happen akin to photosynthesis in plants, honestly the thing I detest most about worklife is interacting with others.

You'd think at this point with automation everyone not in a mega exploited third world shithole could do a 20 hour week but capitalism & wealth inequality combined with hyper inflated housing costs.
Yep. (((they))) truly are a plague. Fucking enraging how you have to spend the majority of your waking hours literally suffering. And yeah the value of wages is a sick joke, earning an average wage and I spend like half of it on a shit fucking two room flat, then there's food, other bills, money you need just for day to day bullshit, etc. It's fucking insanely bad out there.

Yep. (((they))) truly are a plague. Fucking enraging how you have to spend the majority of your waking hours literally suffering. And yeah the value of wages is a sick joke, earning an average wage and I spend like half of it on a shit fucking two room flat, then there's food, other bills, money you need just for day to day bullshit, etc. It's fucking insanely bad out there.
Honestly suicide or criminal life then jail makes sense depending on your character/toughness rather than be exploited & suffer.

"Leech" is such a pathetic insult, it's got so much jealousy in it :feelskek: "how dare you get away with relaxing when i have to slave!!!1".

People tend to attack those within' reach rather than those they deem their betters.

Give a 17cel advice 24cel

I stopped living after uni finished.
I lost all direction and purpose in life.
School sucked, but at least there was always a clear indication of what you were supposed to do.

College is incel hell though ngl