Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Post any Blackpilled videos, you have already seen from the past years.

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Coping manlet
32d 17h 9m
All of faceandlms videos, all of incel tv videos, a lot of tails videos, all of dbdr videos, etc etc

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Coping manlet
32d 17h 9m
WAW from Face is such a classic, a must see for blackpilled people in general. I remember watching those videos and checking my face to witness my failos. I took a hit, but the enlightnment I gained was worth it.

vidyacel

vidyacel

Reverend PUNISHER
★★★
8d 3h 3m
All of faceandlms videos, all of incel tv videos, a lot of tails videos, all of dbdr videos, etc etc
WAW from Face is such a classic, a must see for blackpilled people in general. I remember watching those videos and checking my face to witness my failos. I took a hit, but the enlightnment I gained was worth it.
You can post some. That´s what this thread is all about.

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Coping manlet
32d 17h 9m
I was just checking the Face video and in the first minute he nukes the "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" myth. Excellent video.