Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Post a song you like and I'll rate it.

fantasycel

fantasycel

Discord: purplechaddestroyer
★★★★
Curious about the music taste of my fellow brocels. Will try to keep the average rating a 5/10.

Last edited:
Curious about the music taste of my fellow brocels. Will try to keep the average rating a 5/10.

3/10 it gets the rage flowing but it's too emo.
Nigga you got me listening to this terrifying shit at night. For the induced fight or flight response I gotta give you a 9/10.
This is too intense for me but it's the first time I am listening to this type of music so 6/10.

Your music taste is crazy bro, you listen to this on a daily basis?

Solid 5/10. Bad lyrics but there is something nostalgic about hearing this song, probably because it is so generic. The foids in the video were coomfuel :ahegao:
I love that song. The nostalgia hits hard

3/10 it gets the rage flowing but it's too emo.

Nigga you got me listening to this terrifying shit at night. For the induced fight or flight response I gotta give you a 9/10.

This is too intense for me but it's the first time I am listening to this type of music so 6/10.

Your music taste is crazy bro, you listen to this on a daily basis?
Yeah, every day, cant even listen to romantic shit or most nornie music anymore, lyrics, intensity and style is very much fitting to 'cel impotency and rage for having to rot everyday.

Yeah, every day, cant even listen to romantic shit or most nornie music anymore, lyrics, intensity and style is very much fitting to 'cel impotency and rage for having to rot everyday.
I could give really good song recommendations of this type, since its pretty much all I listen to nowadays.

Very normie-tier music from you ngl. I would give it a 4/10.
Normies don't listen to Linkin Park, lmao. The lead singer, although not an incel, was depressed and suicidal, and killed himself in 2017

Get Out Alive by Three Days Grace- Ghost rider video. Ngl, I really think this video is super cool with that song in the background. Whoever made this AMV did a good job

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOMIrq34hgA

8/10. This one is pretty good, the video makes it very cool. I really like the last minute.
Chill shit, aside from being boring, cant even listen to it anymore, since there is no reason to chill in our circumstances, its normie/sexhaver music.
I don't want to surround myself with negativity, so the music I listen to is usually quite chill.
Normies don't listen to Linkin Park, lmao. The lead singer, although not an incel, was depressed and suicidal, and killed himself in 2017
I think the average normie knows linkin park. To me, if the average normie knows it, it's normie-tier. Nothing wrong with listening to normie-tier music though, I just think most of it sucks.

8/10. This one is pretty good, the video makes it very cool. I really like the last minute.
Thanks. Truly is one of my favorite AMVs
I think the average normie knows linkin park. To me, if the average normie knows it, it's normie-tier. Nothing wrong with listening to normie-tier music though, I just think most of it sucks.
Never met one normie that knew of LP susprisingly. Never met anyone at all that knew of them, lol. Even normies that do know of them certainly don't understand how deep some of the lyrics are. Two of the most depressing songs by LP are "Leave Out All the Rest" and "Waiting for the End". Waiting for the End is literally about wanting to die, and normies totally missed how heavy the lyrics were and how depressed and suicidal the lead singer was

I'm sure you won't like this one as it's old time, but it's the intro song of a 1950s western show called "Rawhide" about cowboys. It's nostalgic for me because my dad and I used to watch this show a lot

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_rHrLHIeyI

9/10. I really like songs from that era, they are simple and pleasant to listen to. It seems like an interesting show, maybe I will watch it sometime.

9/10. I really like songs from that era, they are simple and pleasant to listen to. It seems like an interesting show, maybe I will watch it sometime.
Really?!! Wow, I'm surprised. Since you liked that, I'll look for some other old songs/videos that might interest you. I love old stuff like that

That's cool. Sounds like something you'd hear in some old cinema. 7/10 for nostalgia
Thanks. For some reason his songs are used a lot in horror movies, for example in "The Shining". Somehow people collectively decided songs from that time are creepy.

Here's one that's nostalgic for me since I watched it as a kid in 2010. It's "Fine Again" by Seether with broken down vintage muscle cars as the vid. Really hits hard if you like cars. In a way, these cars are like incels because their owners got rid of them and many are in rough shape hoping someone will come and save them. I wish I could save every car here, particularly the early second gen Camaros

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKBRObltC3o&list=PLzx6-abfTYvDi6XF-9z9ZUssFZrYAD9Z9&index=6

Thanks. For some reason his songs are used a lot in horror movies, for example in "The Shining". Somehow people collectively decided songs from that time are creepy.
Strange. Didn't seem creepy at all to me

Here's one that's nostalgic for me since I watched it as a kid in 2010. It's "Fine Again" by Seether with broken down vintage muscle cars as the vid. Really hits hard if you like cars. In a way, these cars are like incels because their owners got rid of them and many are in rough shape hoping someone will come and save them. I wish I could save every car here, particularly the early second gen Camaros

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKBRObltC3o&list=PLzx6-abfTYvDi6XF-9z9ZUssFZrYAD9Z9&index=6

I've never really been into cars, though I understand the appeal of this video.
Strange. Didn't seem creepy at all to me
How about these ones?

View: https://youtu.be/IIdICMAK6zg?si=rfrES-etNcg6DFDY

View: https://youtu.be/dmnhssxSoLo?si=1J2PKIpeUozMHgkk

I've never really been into cars, though I understand the appeal of this video.
Yeah, you gotta be a car guy to fully appreciate it. I really wish it was possible to save them all, especially early second gen Camaros. Reason I love early second gen Camaros so much is because my dad bought one when I was 5 and we had tons of fun with it. He passed away, sadly, but I still have the car. Needs a few repairs to get running again though.

This one actually is creepy. Heard that in some phases of the Mr. Incredible becoming uncanny disturbing facts videos that were popular 2 years ago

Not that creepy

Can be whole album?