Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Post a song you like and I'll rate it.

Attachments

• Integrity - Suicide Black Snake.mp3
    9.1 MB
Gues no one likes 2018cels anymore JFL

Soft rock
Hardstyle/sped up music

Nirvana, Oasis, Guns N Roses (sped up), Green Day, Three days grace, some nickelback
I dont know any niche or underrated shit from that genre but I like a lot of nirvana. Im surprised you like nickelback tbh

When i mean necrotrap I mean gorejit and all that type music and derivatives that came after him.
yes, this is just a guy who i found around the same time.

I dont know any niche or underrated shit from that genre but I like a lot of nirvana. Im surprised you like nickelback tbh

“Never made it as a wise man. Never made it as poor man stealing. And this is how you remind me of how I really am. IT’S NOT LIKE YOU, TO SAY SORRY, WAS WAITING ON A DIFFERENT STORY”

yes, this is just a guy who i found around the same time.

“My best friend gave me the best advice. He said each day is a gift and not a given right.”

“Tek it” hard style

2/10. Sounds like a demonic toddler.
when you listen to enough of this type shit you eventually start to like the weird ass vocals you sometimes listen to, acquired taste tbh.

How do I disable notifications that aren’t responses to my comments?

I keep getting notifications in this thread very time someone posts a song

Well, if we're talking incels, then let it be the song from Taxi Driver — Late for the sky