Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR post a song that lives rent free in your head

Hello quinny it's me Joellossus why did u leave insomniacs group chat earlier and are u already back now?

@JohnDcel post a song

suifuel for non-white non-asian non-non-mixed race cels who have subhuman races who havent produced anything like this
Medieval Arabic Music is good too but it cannot be compared to Western art tbh ngl

I've legit been listening to this shit for hours straight

It's what fellow CelBro Teachercel Christopher Swanson (R.I.P) had played at his funeral, after he blew his brains out when the foid student he was obsessed with got with Chad. Always find it haunting as fuck tbh and can't get it out of my brain.

nothing right now thankfully

Can't understand a word they're saying, but it's pretty lit.

It's what fellow CelBro Teachercel Christopher Swanson (R.I.P) had played at his funeral, after he blew his brains out when the foid student he was obsessed with got with Chad. Always find it haunting as fuck tbh and can't get it out of my brain.

Damn.

That is haunting.

Also sounds like it would’ve fit in quite well in the Donnie Darko movie and soundtrack.

Last edited:
anything that j-rock has shat out in the last 20 years

I honestly think that song is dangerous to listen to. It is a very very haunting and sad song. I always thought it played some part in Swansons incel induced schizophrenia. If you sit by yourself and have that song on loop you will end up depressed as fuck. By any chance did you watch the anime show that the music comes from? I always wondered what it was about. Swanson must have watched that anime and got the song from there. I know it's a weird thing to ask but if anyone could recap the anime show it would be you as you are the resident expert on this case.

Last edited: