Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Post a pic/video of your New years' Eve

how cute! i also like to keep them walk on my hands. is this one born at your place or bought?I can't figure out her race
I got her from a feed store when she was two weeks. She's a saipan jungle fowl.

Last edited:
I got her from a feed store when she was two weeks. She's a saipen jungle fowl.
I checked it on wiki... do yours fight with each others?

I checked it on wiki... do yours fight with each others?
The guy at the feed store told me she'd be violent with the other hens, but it turned out to be the opposite, I always see them bullying her. She likes to peck me hard and kick my arm when I try to pick her up though.

Screen

It's over for villagecels ; _ ; I wish I was a villagecel ngl
I got her from a feed store when she was two weeks. She's a saipan jungle fowl.
Will you eat it?

Fakecel if your ldar area doesn't look like this:

dudeparty-1280x533.jpg
160853595_3dff5acc13_b.jpg

The chickenpill destroyed me

I was in bed ngl

I don't think that setup would work anyway tbh. They would keep jumping out of the box. Chickens can jump pretty high, atleast high for me.
it depends on the age, they probably are OK there for 15 days from hatching... the pile of feces they produce would still be quite high

I know nothing about the alps. Do you live at a high altitude?
1300 mts over the sea level, in here it's considered mountain but not high mountain, I mean there still are trees around. the highest peaks of the area are between 3000 and 4000 mts

1300 mts over the sea level, in here it's considered mountain but not high mountain, I mean there still are trees around. the highest peaks of the area are between 3000 and 4000 mts
What kind of animal species live up there? Any large predators. :feelstrash:

What kind of animal species live up there? Any large predators. :feelstrash:
wolves have been reintroduced recently, otherwise it's birds of prey (eagle, falcon, buzzard is the main danger for my chicken), foxes and nothing else

wolves have been reintroduced recently, otherwise it's birds of prey (eagle, falcon, buzzard is the main danger for my chicken), foxes and nothing else
Sounds like cool place tbh.