Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Post a pic/video of your New years' Eve

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★★★
I'll start
IMG 20191231 194130

nice cock want to see mine

You cock mogg me.

The last cockfighter tells all - SBNation.com

I cock mog all of you

brutal cock mog

Take the cockpill

I dont use camera at all.

Are you gonna cook that chicken?

I got hens and wear crocs too. One of my hens are sick so I'm medicating her and the flock with antibiotics.

I got hens and wear crocs too. One of my hens are sick so I'm medicating her and the flock with antibiotics.
I sell eggs so I can't use antibiotics, my chicken either make it or die, so I try to prevent them to get worse

I sell eggs so I can't use antibiotics, my chicken either make it or die, so I try to prevent them to get worse
The withdraw period from antibiotics is only 14 days usually. You can just throw the eggs away during the withdraw time.

I dont like cocks

The withdraw period from antibiotics is only 14 days usually. You can just throw the eggs away during the withdraw time.
I know, but I'd rather get a new one than getting through the hassle of getting antibiotics from a vet, then doing the cure and then putting her in quarantine for two weeks.

I know, but I'd rather get a new one than getting through the hassle of getting antibiotics from a vet, then doing the cure and then putting her in quarantine for two weeks.
I was able to get it without a script from ebay if you want the link. I didn't want to go through the hassle of quarantining the sick hen either, then reintroducing her back to the flock, so I ended up medicating all of them together.

dude, not in your answer but a couple posts earlier...
I was able to get it without a script from ebay if you want the link. I didn't want to go through the hassle of quarantining the sick hen either, then reintroducing her back to the flock, so I ended up medicating all of them together.
Thank you but that's OK, she's not so bad to need antibiotics, if she really needed I could give her a bit of aspirine and quarantine her. Probably tomorrow she'll be ready to go.

dude, not in your answer but a couple posts earlier...

Thank you but that's OK, she's not so bad to need antibiotics, if she really needed I could give her a bit of aspirine and quarantine her. Probably tomorrow she'll be ready to go.
she's got a flu and is staying home to keep warm for a couple days, now she's sleeping
View attachment 183589
OMG U DO OWN IT :feelstrash: :feelsmega: :feelsmega: :feelsmega: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :whatfeels: :whatfeels: :whatfeels: :whatfeels: :whatfeels: :whatfeels: FINALLY NEW CONTENT I LIKE U GREYCEL LETS STAY CLOSE

MY NEW YEAR'S EVE SUCKS AND I WANT TO DIE

IWANTTOROPEco

WHATS HER NAMES
AND U LIVE ON FARM HOUSE? :whatfeels: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:
doesn't have a name, but i call her "bitch" like the others (they are about 100), I have a small farm (it's some kind of agroforestry project) in the Alps

Im too scared to send pic

doesn't have a name, but i call her "bitch" like the others (they are about 100), I have a small farm (it's some kind of agroforestry project) in the Alps
i always wanted a chicken pet :feelstrash: :feelsrope: u lucky

i always wanted a chicken pet :feelstrash: :feelsrope: u lucky
they are lovely in an apartment... they shit a dozen times per day, step on it and like to jump on chairs and beds :feelsautistic:

I hope so. Here's my hen btw. My hands were dirty because I let her jump on them and the ground is muddy from the rain.

I hope so. Here's my hen btw. My hands were dirty because I let her jump on them and the ground is muddy from the rain.

View attachment 183642
how cute! i also like to keep them walk on my hands. is this one born at your place or bought?I can't figure out her race