Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Possum in tree by my window won't shut the fuck up

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
It WILL NOT shut the fuck up, I'm trying to LDAR in peace here and it just keeps making noises that sound like the devil. The noise is halfway between a cat screeching and a baby crying out for help, and it makes me wonder what God was thinking when he created this creature and the repertoire of sounds it's able to make. It could have made a cute little cooing or meowing sound but instead it has to autistically reee into the night. I already live next to traffic and fat Samoans with massive dogs, so the noise is bad enough without a possom screaming into my window.

I googled possom sounds to see if I could figure out why the fuck it was doing this and got youtube videos with two general sorts of sounds. The first is a mating cry and it sort of sounds like the possum is cackling, the second is defending its territory and it's just a long, ugly screech like the one that keeps happening again and again outside my window. This possum doesn't even care about getting poontang right now, he's given up on that, he just wants to chill out in his tree and be left alone by all the other possoms that crawl along the power line by his tree.

Is it over for marsupialcels like this?

Last edited:
Throw a rock to make it go away , or use food to capture it and move it to another tree far away.

I just close my windows and turn my fan on when noise is too high. Sucks when it's hot though.

shoot it in the head

This is so funny

i love your posts