Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Possible to LDAR to death fast?

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
Have been LDAR 247 this past decade.

Body is getting weak and feel like an old man already.

They say sitting all day is worse then smoking. So am i gonna die soon? Heart is hurting from junk food, weed and inactivity

I would say around 40 to 60 years old.

Thats normie tier

Im saying 30-50

I have know guys that were worse and lived to around 50. If you want to actually make an impact then drink,smoke and do ice and you will probably get to around 30-40

Try energy drinks

I want to master the art of LDAR just like this fox
8F82B610 A87D 4F14 800E 2C91A7682E15

Have been LDAR 247 this past decade.

Body is getting weak and feel like an old man already.

They say sitting all day is worse then smoking. So am i gonna die soon? Heart is hurting from junk food, weed and inactivity
My incel cousin died LDARing. Just smoked weed and heavy dark tobacco cigs for over 15 years daily. No exercise no job just lay in bed and smoke.

He had a multiple heart attacks and a pacemaker by age 32. Heart function at 25%. Developed necrosis in his foot around age 34. Died age 35 having spend the last 6 months of his life on constant morphine in hospital.

This is actual LDAR. Good luck.:feelsokman:
I want to master the art of LDAR just like this fox
View attachment 77664

Just start drinking hard bro. Most drunks don't make it to 60.

I've been LDARing like mad the last few years and all it does to me is heal my body between insane alcohol binges. I actually think LDAR is healthy for me.

My incel cousin died LDARing. Just smoked weed and heavy dark tobacco cigs for over 15 years daily. No exercise no job just lay in bed and smoke.

He had a multiple heart attacks and a pacemaker by age 32. Heart function at 25%. Developed necrosis in his foot around age 34. Died age 35 having spend the last 6 months of his life on constant morphine in hospital.

This is actual LDAR. Good luck.:feelsokman:
Well god damn. Thx for input.

I've been LDARing like mad the last few years and all it does to me is heal my body between insane alcohol binges
How much and what will you drink on average binge day?

3 liters of white wine or the equivalent in vodka or beer.
Yeah thats hardcore man..life is so fucked up the next day or when u run out of money :feelsrope:recovery always took me more than week of painful guilty thinking about myself

Yeah thats hardcore man..life is so fucked up the next day or when u run out of money :feelsrope:recovery always took me more than week of painful guilty thinking about myself

I binge that amount for 2-3 days, then I taper with beer for another 3-4 days. Then it's sober LDAR for a couple of weeks. Rinse & repeat.

I had a friend who would my consume my binge level every day for months. That's hardcore. :feelskek:

I binge that amount for 2-3 days, then I taper with beer for another 3-4 days. Then it's sober LDAR for a couple of weeks. Rinse & repeat.

I had a friend who would my consume my binge level every day for months. That's hardcore. :feelskek:
How u get ur stuff? Order online?

How u get ur stuff? Order online?

No, I buy the cheapest shit from the usual stores. I suppose I could make my own wine but that would probably just lead to me drinking even more and I really wouldn't want to do that.

Drink a lot alcohol, smoke a lot of strong cigarettes, do no exercise whatsoever, eat fat and unhealthy food with a lot of salt and chemical preservatives...should do part of the job.

Fuck, I'm still here :feelswow:.

What? How? How did you LDAR 24/7 for 10 years?