Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Possible incel trait: mental illness (besides autism/depression/anxiety)

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I'm not denying those are real incel problems, but they're very generic and over-diagnosed, especially anxiedepression, which is a complete meme at this point.

@FACEandLMS has OCD if I recall correctly.

Saint Hamudi seems like he has something off, but I wouldn't try to disgnose it even if he wasn't too based for me to care.

Does mental illness cause inceldom or visa versa?

Does mental illness cause inceldom or visa versa?
I'd say inceldom causes mental illness far more often than mental illness causes inceldom. You have to be pretty screwed up in the head to circumvent LMS law, especially if you're a Chad.

I have social anxiety disorder does it count?

I have had extreme social anxiety my whole life. It's only going away now as an adult.

But yeah it doesn't matter because I am an adult male virgin which means I am automatically a mass shooter, misogynistic rapist. Funny how everyone in mainstream society has an excuse "I have duhpression" "I have anxiety" blah blah blah but there's NO EXCUSE for being an adult male virgin and you should be ashamed.

I have social anxiety disorder does it count?
It does, it's just so common in the incel community like autism and depression that people wouldn't be terribly wrong to assume you have at least one of those things as an incel.

It does, it's just so common in the incel community like autism and depression that people wouldn't be terribly wrong to assume you have at least one of those things as an incel.
I've had it my whole life though since I can remember

There are also incels who do not have any of these "mental illnesses", and who are functional but are simply doomed to that situation; A diagnosis of others, however, which are less inhibitory also does not help but may be harmful due to stigma

normies have no idea what anxiety is, normies think if they worry a little bit they have major anxiety disorder whereas I can't have a 30 second conversation without feeling like i am going to pass out.

I've a stutter, therapy's didnt work, never work and came from my dad. You just look like a damn autist when you are talking blocking on each word for 3s

I don't like having a dental illness!

OCD and Anxiety disorder here on top of being a sperg.

normies have no idea what anxiety is, normies think if they worry a little bit they have major anxiety disorder whereas I can't have a 30 second conversation without feeling like i am going to pass out.
Normie - It rained for an hour on the beach during my holiday, fml I'm so depressed.
Incel - I don't want to face dealing with anything, I just want to sleep & not wake up, if this shit doesn't ease up somewhat I'm fucking jumping.

True for me, won’t specify which ones

I don't know. I don't think I have any mental illnesses at all. I'm perfectly normal I think. Never went to a therapist or anything

The only mental disorder I have is autism, but I have noticed that a lot of us seem to have NPD or BPD.