Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Possible ascension tactic for bearmodecels (say 6'0+, north of 220lbs)

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Walking around Uni campus, I notice that I physically mog a lot of guys. Some guys have called me a big boy in the past. Face is everything and makes up the majority of SMV, we know this. My face has been ruined by acne scars. So trying to get foids by being a pretty boy won't work. However, is this what foids are even attracted to naturally? We know that the majority of females, if not all, want to be dominated in the bed; some wanting it to be taken to extremes that even males aren't comfortable with. Doesn't this say something about female sexuality? Wouldn't they be attracted to, on some level at least, an ugly muscular animalistic (the foid could pretend theyre just battle scars) man? This would only work if the man is extremely low inhib and aggressive as fuck towards others in real life. To the point of, for example, cursing out a professor in front of the class if he interrupts your conversation with a foid during lecture.

Last edited:
Any tactics for malemodelcels?

only the ugly can be incel unless complete mentalcel

That's true.

Unfortunately I'm short, ugly and have a small frame so the only game I can run is incel game (aka Game Over).

If i was a bearmodelcel at least i would be tall and strong af(so i would have some hope to score a foid)......being a manlet with an ugly face is a curse.

Red pill nonsense. What they want is a pretty face. I've been lifting for 13 years and I've been on every stage from ottermode to bearmode and it doesn't matter. You're your DNA, not the layer of fat or muscles that you may put on or lose.

Red pill nonsense. What they want is a pretty face. I've been lifting for 13 years and I've been on every stage from ottermode to bearmode and it doesn't matter. You're your DNA, not the layer of fat or muscles that you may put on or lose.
But what if you’re a complete ugly muscular animalistic freak! Won’t that get a foid pussy wet to at least some extent? Remember, the key is to also be aggressive as fuck. Red pill nonsense preaches that mostly anyone, regardless their face or body can get a foid as long as they’re persistent. This isn’t what I’m necessarily saying.

But what if you’re a complete ugly muscular animalistic freak! Won’t that get a foid pussy wet to at least some extent?

No, not in civilized society. Otherwise everybody could ascend by getting huge.

Red pill nonsense preaches that mostly anyone, regardless their face or body can get a foid as long as they’re persistent. This isn’t what I’m necessarily saying.

Sounds a lot like what you're saying. Red pill is basically /fit/ minus the realization that muscless are irrelevant for attracting women. I mean if they already like you, they'll like you even more if you have a great body. However if they don't like you, a great body will make them like you even less. What they see as proof of dedication and discipline in guys with decent faces will seem like proof of having no life on guys who are ugly.

Unfortunately bearmode only works if your goal is fucking other guys in the ass

If you "mog" anyone in any type of physical way then you are not an incel.

Unfortunately bearmode only works if your goal is fucking other guys in the ass

No, not in civilized society. Otherwise everybody could ascend by getting huge.

Sounds a lot like what you're saying. Red pill is basically /fit/ minus the realization that muscless are irrelevant for attracting women. I mean if they already like you, they'll like you even more if you have a great body. However if they don't like you, a great body will make them like you even less. What they see as proof of dedication and discipline in guys with decent faces will seem like proof of having no life on guys who are ugly.

Don’t most huge guys have gfs tho?

Walking around Uni campus, I notice that I physically mog a lot of guys. Some guys have called me a big boy in the past. Face is everything and makes up the majority of SMV, we know this. My face has been ruined by acne scars. So trying to get foids by being a pretty boy won't work. However, is this what foids are even attracted to naturally? We know that the majority of females, if not all, want to be dominated in the bed; some wanting it to be taken to extremes that even males aren't comfortable with. Doesn't this say something about female sexuality? Wouldn't they be attracted to, on some level at least, an ugly muscular animalistic (the foid could pretend theyre just battle scars) man? This would only work if the man is extremely low inhib and aggressive as fuck towards others in real life. To the point of, for example, cursing out a professor in front of the class if he interrupts your conversation with a foid during lecture.
Such a physical preset combined with low inhibition is very similar to a high functionion ogre physique autist. Just be careful not to be the latter

I think it will work if you are low inhib enough and have great logistics like knowing where to go and mog people without getting shanked.
I don't want to try this because I get a strong feeling I look better when I'm not fat like I used to be, I want to lankletmaxx and lose all stomach fat mainly as a health goal and see where that takes me.

I think it will work if you are low inhib enough and have great logistics like knowing where to go and mog people without getting shanked.
I don't want to try this because I get a strong feeling I look better when I'm not fat like I used to be, I want to lankletmaxx and lose all stomach fat mainly as a health goal and see where that takes me.
If ur face isn’t bad lankletmaxxxing might work , otherwise, I think it’s a bad idea

Don’t most huge guys have gfs tho?

Here's the thing, I think. There's a freakshow size you can get to where you attract a woman with a specific fetish, but obviously an ottermode guy with a good face mogs an ugly bearmode to infinity and beyond. On the whole, lifting is cope because low bf% is the most important thing and muscle mass is secondary. That said, there's one like Hawaiian or Samoan bearmode dude who's like 6'5" and huge at my gym, kind of like an uglier fatter Jason Momoa, and he brings his short white 6/10 gf with him pretty often.

If ur face isn’t bad lankletmaxxxing might work , otherwise, I think it’s a bad idea
It's pretty average to bad tbh, balding, somewhat recessed chin and keep getting these weird dark spots I can't explain, the main thing pushing me to lank it is the health reason, who knows maybe some granola bitch will want me.