Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Population slowly gettting blackpilled- yet another reddit post admits 80/20 truth about online dating

I hate that subreddit, all soymen leftists and radfems pretending to be "edgy" but unable to recreate the authenticity that comes with this forum. :feelsUgh:

Still, funny as hell how they admit we're right but can't tell us because then they'll be ruining years of denouncing the blackpill and obsessing over the evil inkwells. :feelskek:

now all they have to realize is that online is actually same as offline just without sugar coating and virtue signalling
and those "so many balding/weak chinned friends who do well with women" are cucked betabuxxers or fucking 1/10 landwhales :feelsjuice:
next is IT

Incel is, and has been for a long time a buzzword. Normies will literally say anything as an excuse to say "oh but im not incel".

I hate that subreddit, all soymen leftists and radfems pretending to be "edgy" but unable to recreate the authenticity that comes with this forum. :feelsUgh:

Still, funny as hell how they admit we're right but can't tell us because then they'll be ruining years of denouncing the blackpill and obsessing over the evil inkwells. :feelskek:
I randomly found this by keyword 'incel' top>this week

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back