Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Population collapse brocels

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Self-banned
-
Population collapse is coming
Fertility rates dropping worldwide.

prepare yourself for a world with less people but still way more people.
the number of humans in this world will keep on increasing until it hit 10B but it will start decreasing also.
i really hope climate change gets worse and destroys the new modern civilization or maybe a nuclear war could put humanity out of it's misery.

this is what happens when you give women rights

Fertility rates are dropping
Alternative right are coping
Muslim immigrants are mating
Cuckservative chicks impregnating

prepare yourself for a world with less people but still way more people.
the number of humans in this world will keep on increasing until it hit 10B but it will start decreasing also.
i really hope climate change gets worse and destroys the new modern civilization or maybe a nuclear war could put humanity out of it's misery.
Me too I want world war 3 to occur so we can lower the male population so that the leftover men can get more chance of getting pussy and children.

I don't see why a world with less people is a problem.

I guess that means more automatons... So maybe it won't be so bad

I guess that means more automatons... So maybe it won't be so bad
AI is taking over and factories are ai controlled in Chinese factories. Robots in Japanese hospitals , I think it's more efficient. But civilization might collapse if theyres too few births and aging population with too few young to support economy plus pension for elderly

Hope humanity goes extinct ngl

Stock up on guns boyos