Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Popular Female Copypasta is a Strawman of incels

wordingtonian

wordingtonian

Californiacel
-
Quoting:
"
Look, I'm sorry. Vaginas simply don't work that way. No matter how many times she has sex, a woman's vagina will not "loosen". Just because you're insecure about sex making your penis smaller doesn't mean you get to take it out on women.

Look, it's a well-known fact that when a man has sex with a woman, the vagina will provide pressure to the penis. After having sex with enough women, all that pressure will cause his penis to shrink. If he has too much sex, it'll eventually become a micropenis, and no woman will want him. That's why it's so important that men save their virginity for marriage and only have sex with their wives. After all, who wants to have sex with someone you can't even tell is in you?

It's like that thing with pencil sharpeners and pencils. A single pencil sharpener can sharpen a lot of pencils. However, if a single pencil gets sharpened by many sharpeners, it'll gradually shrink. Eventually, the pencil will become a stub, and it'll be useless. That's just how it is with men and women too. It's not something that can be helped.
"

Women seem to think that what incels want is to have have the sexual "success" of women in having multiple partners- which is completely untrue.
I'm completely fine if having sex with multiple partners would cause my dick to shrink, because all I ever wanted was one good girlfriend/wife for the rest of my life. Women seem to be confusing "incels" with "redpillers," who are proponents of PUA and advocate for casual sex/pumping and dumping.
Sex is a highly intimate thing and in fact I would be even happier if what is described in the copy pasta happened. This would simply punish Chads for having sex with multiple women. It would be the best possible world actually. Instead of 80/20 it would become closer to 100/100.

Weird Fish Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Same. Radical monogamy is the way for me,

ok roast beef pussy