Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Popped a boner while talking to the Taco Bell drive thru cashier

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
★★★
I doordash, and I see the same fast food workers a lot. There's this foid cashier at taco bell that I see quite often. I never look the workers in the eyes and only respond with yes/thank you. The order I was waiting on was taking a bit, the drive thru window was still open and she said, "at least you're one of the good doordashers." I legit couldn't talk, frozen in fear autistic asf, so I kinda smiled. She then said, "most of them steal the food or flirt with me and my coworkers." By this time I was actually looking in her eyes. Fuck boyos, she had cute eyes :feelsohh: It's been a long time since I've held eye contact for more than a split second w anyone but my mom or brother, let alone a foid my age.

I just said, "wow. People are crazy." In a shaky voice. She then asked how late I stay out doordashing. I said til 2 usually. My shit was diamonds at this point. The combination of prolonged eye contact, coom brain and someone actually asking about my life reawakened something primal. I started stuttering with all the cortisol, thankfully the order came. I said thanks and She replied, "see you tomorrow." :feelshaha: she was actually decent looking, too. A lil chubby, maybe 5/10. I can't tell if she was flirting, or just making service worker small talk. The whole night I was walking on clouds tho. I'm kinda petrified to go thru the line again honestly. I don't do good with friendships/bonding. I don't like getting close to people. I'm afraid they'll find me weird.

Felt so horny that i had to bust after holding myself for almost 2 weeks Feel much better now

Rias Gremory has some based tits

Rias Gremory big boobs wearing sexy outfit

Anime Highschool DXD, Not a hentai and shes wearing a bikini like on the beach therefore non NSFW all parts censored and since you clicked on a fap thread youve got no reason to complain.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfX0YD9-pqE

Last edited:
Felt so horny that i had to bust after holding myself for almost 2 weeks Feel much better now

Rias Gremory has some based tits

Rias Gremory big boobs wearing sexy outfit

Anime Highschool DXD, Not a hentai and shes wearing a bikini like on the beach therefore non NSFW all parts censored
Holy shit. I don't usually care for 2d girls, but the milkers are milking :ha..feels:

Here's my live reaction reading:

I scored subhuman on a voicetest, i dont remember the site tho
I'll be the judge of that. I bet your voice sounds fine, brocel.

congrats on the lifefuel

Mega lifefuel

Don't destroy it and try to ask her out nigger, enjoy being liked by a foid atleast as a friend

Last edited:
Stealing and flirting with women are equivalent. Absolute clown world. I hate modern females.

one of my favorite fast food has a cashier with a fat ass, cant help but stare while my order gets done :feelsohh:

Ask her name next time
But by no means ask her out unless you want some ragefuel/suifuel in your life

Nice, sounds like a solid experience. I'm happy for u brocel