Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Popes and Monks know something we dont (theory)

U

Untrastic

Banned
-
maybe the whole reincarnation bullshit isn't bullshit..... Maybe they know this and they know that if you remain "good" so some crap like that then in our future lives we will be blessed with having the life of a chad. I mean have you guys ever seen a non incel looking priest or monk? JustBeAPriest theory?

Maybe non-incels don't need God to make their lives on Earth worth living?

I do not know if it's like this but there are clues to make it real, I do not encourage it that much either. The universe is still full of mysteries. One thing that bothers me in Christianity is the idea that if you die baby (already baptized) you go straight into heaven without suffering. At least in Catholicism I'm familiar with. Reincarnation does not follow the karmic concept of some religions, apparently the evidence.

Last edited:
False teachings. Buddha died and was never reborn with his memory to prove his theory.

I don’t think so.

False teachings. Buddha died and was never reborn with his memory to prove his theory.
because he was secretly doing some "unholy" things so he was probably reincarnated as a plant or some bullshit :feelshaha:

Bhudha became enlightened and he was able to escape the cycle of death and rebirth by becoming one with the universe , he was able to do so by giving up all his desires.

maybe the whole reincarnation bullshit isn't bullshit..... Maybe they know this and they know that if you remain "good" so some crap like that then in our future lives we will be blessed with having the life of a chad. I mean have you guys ever seen a non incel looking priest or monk? JustBeAPriest theory?

Depends on the religion. Christians are motivated by heaven (which is a better reward than reincarnation). Some other religions are motivated by reincarnation. Both are good copes.