Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Poor people need to check their privilege

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
Poor people need to finally grow a pair and recognize they are the most privileged group in the West. I know it's hard to notice privilege when you are quite used to have it but it's something that absolutely must be fucking done and that's nothing wrong with it.

How many times did rich people feel threatened walking back home alone full of jewels and money? Well, i guess many times. Every single time you can be sure it was because of some poor people threatening to steal everything from him or at least the idea of some potential poor aggressor hiding behind a corner.
Poor people actually can sleep with doors completely unlocked since no one would ever come into their home in the middle of the night for stealing their stuff, and, even if it happened it wouldn't be a rich people doing it (like Bill Gates or Donald Trump).
Have you ever heard about rich people kidnapping poor people for ranso,? Hell, when was the last time you heard about a rich man harassing a poor man for some food or for money (sometimes poor people are so toxic they even ask for food and money to rich people online). Poor people's ego is so envious and so malevolent that they are often seen trolling rich people in the street or talking shit about them since they are struggling to buy a meal while rich people are "up there throwing food away"

It feels like the science is settled: toxic poverty is actually a thing and we should fucking be aware of it

their personality must be the only reason why they are poor.. gotcha inke..ops i mean poor people

their personality must be the only reason why they are poor.. gotcha inke..ops i mean poor people

all joking aside

if a woman ends up poor it's because she went far out of her way to make it happen

a man? well, it's hard as fuck to even get a decent job in 2019 as an average guy

all joking aside

if a woman ends up poor it's because she went far out of her way to make it happen

a man? well, it's hard as fuck to even get a decent job in 2019 as an average guy
Legit. You must really suck at life if you can’t leverage your eggs to live a top tier life.

if you have refrigerator your not poor

High iq thread TBH.

Willing to bet this is on cucktears by now

Edit: I was wrong

Last edited:
My homeless brother says that I live in,

"Glamourous Poverty!"

Because I had chickens, and a garden in my front yard!

Little does he know some fucking varmint killed all my chickens!

I would be homeless too if I wasn't a fucking crippled neet freak!

(Tl:Dr; he's jealous)

My homeless brother says that I live in,

"Glamourous Poverty!"

Because I had chickens, and a garden in my front yard!

Little does he know some fucking varmint killed all my chickens!

I would be homeless too if I wasn't a fucking crippled neet freak!

(Tl:Dr; he's jealous)
haha i'n a neet on ceno living in a shitty converted bunnings garden shed

Cucktears can't understand analytical links between similar systems that leads to similar interactions between those two systems (for eks male:female=poor man: rich man).

I think it has something to do with the fact that they tend to have higher socio-emotional capabilities with all the downside of that (psycosis) while we tend to have higher analytical capabilities and lower socio-emotional capabilities with all the downside of that (asperger traits). It's not even a political war: our historical age made it like that: skeptics, incels, anti-leftists vs idiotic SJWs, but it's really our different minds that are fighting. In other ages we would have been the neo-platonic heretics while they would have been the catholic censors/inquisitors seeing the devil, (instead of the patriarchy, systemic racism etc) behind everything.

I see what you did there :feelskek:

over for poorcels like me

This is what r/IncelTears logic sounds like when applied to the poor:

You keep whining about how “unfair” it is that you can’t get a good job. “But I’m such a hard worker.” No, actual hard workers don’t feel like they’re entitled to other people’s money just because they ask nicely.

“Why do rich white kids who got legacy admissions to Yale receive cushy sinecures, but I have to work two grueling minimum wage jobs just to keep a roof over my head?” By even asking that question, you prove that you think of bosses as giant bags of money, rather than as individual human beings who are allowed to make their own choices. No one “owes” you money just because you say you “work hard”, and by complaining about this you’re proving you’re not really a hard worker at all. I’ve seen a lot of Hard Workers (TM) like you, and scratch their entitled surface and you find someone who thinks just because they punched a time card once everyone needs to bow down and worship them.

If you complain about “rich white kids who get legacy admissions to Yale,” you’re raising a huge red flag that you’re the kind of person who steals from their employer, and companies are exactly right to give you a wide berth.

-Slate Star Codex, Radicalizing the Romanceless

haha i'n a neet on ceno living in a shitty converted bunnings garden shed
My place is very shed like. It's bigger though. I've lived in real tiny metal sheds before, it's better than nothing. Folks around here call them tiny homes!

This is what r/IncelTears logic sounds like when applied to the poor:

-Slate Star Codex, Radicalizing the Romanceless
Holy fucking shit that logic is even more low IQ than the original "you not nice guy you not entitled you don't treat wamen like hooman beans:soy:" bullshit it's based on.

Last edited:
Massive IQ
Feminism is for low IQ idiots
Holy fucking shit that logic is even more low IQ than the original "you not nice guy you not entitled you don't treat wamen like hooman beans:soy:" bullshit it's based on.
Many times conservatives and progressive normies are the same shit just applied to different topics. It's their mindset that is deeply irritating per se