Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Poor families on welfare are a result of holes needing a chad no matter what

97cel

Recruit
★★
If she had just went for a non-nt or an incel instead of a chad bad boy she wouldn't be a single mother with no money for her children

If she had just went for a non-nt or an incel instead of a chad bad boy she wouldn't be a single mother with no money for her children
Based. Explains my life. My average 5/10 mom went for my high tier normie 6.5/10 bad boy father. He left when I was 10 and is in and out of jail now. Life went horrible after he left :feelsrope:

The best thing that could happen is that these children die or have developmental problems due to malnutrition, they are the spawn of Chad after all. Our predator.

Paying taxes is cucked. Chads get to fuck rosties and make them pregnant, then non-chads are forced to pay taxes to take care of single moms whores and their kids, so they never learn their lesson and keep riding the cock carousel.

Based. Explains my life. My average 5/10 mom went for my high tier normie 6.5/10 bad boy father. He left when I was 10 and is in and out of jail now. Life went horrible after he left :feelsrope:
My dad was cucked, and divorce raped by my mom. Once she meet a 6'4 chadlite biker dude at a party, while my dad was wagecucking in order to support her. Just fucking lol.

True and that's why society has a real problem these days foids being picky which results in poverty for children who's only crime being born to a whore mother.

Paying taxes is cucked. Chads get to fuck rosties and make them pregnant, then non-chads are forced to pay taxes to take care of single moms whores and their kids, so they never learn their lesson and keep riding the cock carousel.

My dad was cucked, and divorce raped by my mom. Once she meet a 6'4 chadlite biker dude at a party, while my dad was wagecucking in order to support her. Just fucking lol.

Ragefuel. I wouldn't talk to my mom again if she did that.

This is why I’m neet:feelsthink::feelsokman:

I guess that she liked Chad more bcuz of his wonderful personality :chad:

True. Single moms should’ve never been normalized

Toilets shouldn’t be allowed to choose who they fuck. It doesn’t end well toilets just fuck what makes their pussy tingle without thinking.

Toilets shouldn’t be allowed to choose who they fuck. It doesn’t end well toilets just fuck what makes their pussy tingle without thinking.
Based