Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Polyamory and the future of Sexual Relationships

CrackyChanFan

CrackyChanFan

Self-banned
-

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g3P3h2AgIMk

This clip is fucked. It’s from a documentary on polyamory; this seems to becoming common in progressive cities in the west like Portland, San Francisco, London and Berlin. It is fucked.

Jerry’s wife threatens to leave him if he does not let her bang some other dude. Jerry, being weak, just goes along with it. His wife literally orders him upstairs so she can get fucked by the other guy.

I dislike Rollo Tomassi and the whole redpill thing but I think he right in that being a cuck is becoming a mating strategy for unattractive beta males.

On the flip-side I think a lot of women are going to accept sharing a rich handsome Chad; they will accept being a part of his harem.

The future of western relationships is fucked. I cannot see any way out unless we adopt a very prescriptive religion.

There are fates worse than death , this is one of them

I feel like the next steps of this being pushed are:

1. Polyamorous relationships being shown in tv shows and films in a positive light; will normalise it.
2. Polyamorous relationships normalised through schools in sex education lessons.
3. A famous celebrity will be in a public Polyamorous relationship and will talk about it; probably a rich handsome Chad actor or musician with a few gfs.

From there is will snowball. Women will go for high value handsome chads with money and accept being a side chick in the harem.
Sexually frustrated husbands will let their wives fuck other men in the vain hope their wives will stay with them and might throw them a pity fuck once in a while.

This seems like the future in the coming two decades.

Polyamory relationships are STD fuel

basically cuckolding

:feelsrope: would rather be an incel