Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [poll] would you date a women darker skinned than you?

would you settle or marry a women who has a darker complexion than you?

• yes

Votes: 67 63.2%
  • no

Votes: 15 14.2%
  • dont care

Votes: 24 22.6%

• Total voters
This isn't true at all. All the white girls that I've seen that were into an Indian were slim. There's a "rumor" going around that slav girls are more likely to date a rice or a curry than any other "white" girl. I've also observed this IRL- it's not a rumor.
Slav foids are known for being gold diggers.

Slav foids are known for being gold diggers.

The Indian guys in America aren't short like in native India. The young ones are usually 5'10+ and also high IQ. That might have something to do with it.

The Indian guys in America aren't short like in native India. The young ones are usually 5'10+ and also high IQ. That might have something to do with it.
They still get mogged by cumskins.

Based, do u know any curries who slay there or are all of them khhvs
They do- some of them. But overall, Indians are some of the most "Tribal" and insular ethnicities in America. They don't really "blend in" as well as most blacks for instance, and many do arranged marriages. Ethiopians are the same way.

Sheboons are not human

I prefer darker & yellower skin tones so yes.