Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [poll] would you date a women darker skinned than you?

would you settle or marry a women who has a darker complexion than you?

• yes

Votes: 67 63.2%
  • no

Votes: 15 14.2%
  • dont care

Votes: 24 22.6%

• Total voters
copingincel

copingincel

Recruit
★★★
For me, I wouldnt cuz im just not attracted to women with darker skin than me.. Its nothing racist but darker skin is just more masculine and looks dirtier.
Im already brown so a women darker than my skin tone would look disgusting to me... if she has a good face and body, i would maybe just use her for a quick pump and dump but nothing more.. I can't get hard to a foid darker than me

I'm pale, most women are darker than me, so yes

maybe but i'd never have a kid with her, the kid would be doomed to eternal inceldom, only assuming that my parents wouldn't get very angry about dating a woman not of my race.

Question for volcels. I would date any race of foid except abo.

The no vote is ethnic and a fakecel

maybe but i'd never have a kid with her, the kid would be doomed to eternal inceldom, only assuming that my parents wouldn't get very angry about dating a woman not of my race.
same my curry parent won't let me breed with a dark women

I would, i dont care if shes vantablack. Only thing i would care is if she genuinely wants and respects me.

you can go to pajeetland put 6'3 in tinder bio and instamatch I solved your inceldom
its not that easy.. in tinder, foids don't read your bio if they dont find your face physically attractive

For me, I wouldnt cuz im just not attracted to women with darker skin than me.. Its nothing racist but darker skin is just more masculine and looks dirtier.
Im already brown so a women darker than my skin tone would look disgusting to me... if she has a good face and body, i would maybe just use her for a quick pump and dump but nothing more.. I can't get hard to a foid darker than me
Caring about skintone and not bodyfat is a typical currycel trait

wdym.. Iv'e always been an autistic skinny curry, height dont mean shit when your an autistic curry like me..
Skinniness doesn’t mean shit, just drink liquid calories if you care so much. How is your autism stopping you?

Only if it's not including negros

As a lonely white guy I definitely have a kink for ethnic chicks.

I would date any creature, even obese but not morbidly so, the only thing I wouldn't touch would be a severely disabled / mentalcel foid

Anything that isn’t a blonde hair blue eyed white woman is a jungle monkey to me

1. The opposite would be rather hard
2. I WANT THAT GOLDEN LATINA PUSSY AAAAAAA

CASCAAAAAAA

Of course. I'm lighter than vast majority of women considering how many Africans and Indians there are in the world. I'm also lighter than most Asians so I'm definitely way lighter than average.

Yes because higher probability of a big butt & chubby body big boobs

If they truly loved and cared about me their skin colour means nothing

Yes because I’m dark skinned Indian

Yeah. I'm brown, but I personally like women that are a bit more brown than I am.

I would, as I'm brown. But not much darker. There exists literally BLACK people that have skin the color of licorice candy/coal. That's just too dark.

The more black they are, the more STDs and emotional trauma they will carry

Most curries are only here because they can't get a white foid.

Indian girls' personalities as just a bad as white girls- and their standards are pretty much the same. I learned this the hard way. Being rejected by your own races hurts way more for some reason.:feelsbadman:

Indian girls' personalities as just a bad as white girls- and their standards are pretty much the same. I learned this the hard way. Being rejected by your own races hurts way more for some reason.:feelsbadman:
If their standards are the same as white foids, the curry race would be going extinct instead of growing larger.

If their standards are the same as white foids, the curry race would be going extinct instead of growing larger.
Their standards are tall + slim + good looking just like any other foid. Saw one short Indian guy in college trying to get with this indian girl over the course of a few days and it seemed to be going well at first, but then later when a 6'2" Indian chad with a beard showed up and mogged him. She sounded super turned on and forgot all about her "cute" short friend. AWALT

Most curries are only here because they can't get a white foid.
Pajeeta foids are even worse than mayowhores. Atleast the mayowhore doest say it to your face that you are a shitskin out of feelings of guilt but a pajeeta will outright hurl racial slurs at you if you are not a pure bred Nordic aryan.

I am pale but HATE anything even close to a tan on a girl.

Their standards are tall + slim + good looking just like any other foid. Saw one short Indian guy in college trying to get with this indian girl over the course of a few days and it seemed to be going well at first, but then later when a 6'2" Indian chad with a beard showed up and mogged him. She sounded super turned on and forgot all about her "cute" short friend. AWALT
True but white foids don't even consider curries as options unless they're ugly and fat.

Pajeeta foids are even worse than mayowhores. Atleast the mayowhore doest say it to your face that you are a shitskin out of feelings of guilt but a pajeeta will outright hurl racial slurs at you if you are not a pure bred Nordic aryan.

I would date any foid, any race, any face, any weight and height

True but white foids don't even consider curries as options unless they're ugly and fat.
This isn't true at all. All the white girls that I've seen that were into an Indian were slim. There's a "rumor" going around that slav girls are more likely to date a rice or a curry than any other "white" girl. I've also observed this IRL- it's not a rumor.

This isn't true at all. All the white girls that I've seen that were into an Indian were slim. There's a "rumor" going around that slav girls are more likely to date a rice or a curry than any other "white" girl. I've also observed this IRL- it's not a rumor.
Which country do you live in?