Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [POLL] Would you date a woman that enjoys being physically stronger than you?

Would you date a woman that enjoys being physically stronger than you?

• Yes I would totally be her little bitch boy and bake her warm soft cookies!

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Yes as long as she treats me as a man and is submissive to me.

Votes: 24 32.0%
  • Yes as long as she shes me as her equal .

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • No because it is impossible for me to imagine something that unrealistic so it's pointless voting.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Yes if I get the chance to inject Testosterone,so I can backhand that bitch and put her in her place

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Other (explain why below)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Better Incel than Cuck.

Votes: 15 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jfl at the first option
Id rather rope than be foids bitch tbh

inb4 @Blacktarpill

No brag but I've never met a foid stronger than me.
She'd have to be a competitive powerlifter (Although give me a few years and even that won't be enough), and even then such foids would only go for Terachads.

Yes as long as she treats me as a man and is submissive to me

Better Incel than Cuck

Yes, i chose the option 1.
I hope i wont get trouble for this.

As long as she doesn't cheat on me and is sexually attracted to me of course. Would gladly gives her lifetime servitude if that makes her happier and turn her on being a domme to me. So yeah proudly chose option 1

for a woman to be stronger than me you'd probably need a girl who actually does hard work or work around a farm or some shit. Or is a gym girl or female bodybuilder. I'm saying this cause the average woman is NOT as strong as the average man, and for a girl to be stronger than the average man, she'd need to not be the NPC modern woman type of woman, she'd need to be gymmaxxed or just used to doing hard physical labor, which most women aren't.

for a woman to be stronger than me you'd probably need a girl who actually does hard work or work around a farm or some shit. Or is a gym girl or female bodybuilder. I'm saying this cause the average woman is NOT as strong as the average man, and for a girl to be stronger than the average man, she'd need to not be the NPC modern woman type of woman, she'd need to be gymmaxxed or just used to doing hard physical labor, which most women aren't.
this is a purely a fantasy hypothetical scenario as I explained before. Everything is possible, she can be made of twigs and have 4 purple tails, no matter what size she is or isn't she would have the magical power of being stronger than you.

Yes I wouldn't mind being carried in her arms.

I'd love to be Merula's bitch boy and bring her cold Butterbeer.

This is a fantasy scenario since physically dominant women do not exist. Basically body type doesn't really matter since you are in a magical world. She can be skinny as you want her to be, because she has the magical power of being stronger than you.
This thread will trigger macho men anyways

tbh, the macho alpha gymcels here are always going to be less incel than beta soys like me

I sincerely suspect I'm weaker than a lot of women at this point. But yes I'd be her boyfriend, or even just a good friend of hers. Maybe it would go like,

"Hi, blondelfbard, how's it going?"

"Good, you?"

"It's been hella exhausting today, can I have a hug?" She doesn't wait for my reply and hugs me.

"So, blondelfbard, I was on the green today and those preachers were there, as usual,"

"Uh huh,"

"And they were yelling at this one girl who started crying,"

"Oh man, that sucks,"

"Yeah, so I got in this guy's face, like, he was my height, like 5'6" or so, and I said 'why don't you take your bullshit beliefs back to the iron age where they belong?' why do you come here to pick on people when you could have conversations and make friends? then I liked shoved him a few times and he started fucking crying a little, people were also running around him with pride flags"

"Oh,"

"What's wrong, blondelfbard?"

"well, uh ( I start visibly shaking) I think you, uh, really were, like, uh, telling him some stuff, that, uh, would really do, uh, you know, college progressivism, uh, confronting him like that,"

"Oh, thanks I guess. Wanna come hang out with me and (friend) after rehearsal?"

"Sure, thanks"

@Blacktarpill

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: You seem lost, buddyboyo. May i direct you to a site with less toxic masculinity and that fights back against gender stereotyping?

I would suggest going to reddit.com for all your pegging, sounding and brapping needs. Take care, now!